, remember to watch the people in the carriage."

He didn't intend to let Hua Shijun go just like that.

It's already blackened, wouldn't it be more dangerous to let it out?

It's better to stay with him.

At least the current Hua Shijun is much more fun than the cold and ruthless temperament when he lost his memory, isn't it?

As soon as Xu Da turned around and left, the hall became lively again in an instant.

In the inn, apart from those Jianghu people who rushed to Qingcheng to participate in the martial arts conference, there were also businessmen from all over the world.

These merchants were doing serious business, seeing that Xu Fuhuan's team of guards didn't do anything, they panicked for a while, they should eat and drink.

"Xiaoer, make me a pot of good tea first."

"Okay, please wait a moment, my lord."

Xu Fuhuan chose a seat by the window, looking at the heavy rain outside, feeling inexplicably uneasy.

This uneasiness reached its apogee when he saw the black spot in the rain curtain moving rapidly towards this side.

Xu Fu stood up in shock, ignoring the image of his noble son, he ran to the door and shouted at Xu Da.

"Xu Da, let everyone gather."

As soon as the voice fell, the man in black in the rain was just a shadow, and he arrived in front of the inn in a blink of an eye, and the entire inn was surrounded by a dense crowd of men in black. They were wearing coir raincoats. , wearing a bamboo hat, and hiding a shiny weapon behind him.

The leading man in black glanced indifferently at a circle of people on guard, and when his gaze caught Xu Fuhuan, he was obviously taken aback.

Then, as if he thought of something, he withdrew the surprise in his eyes, his calm eyes seemed to have never fluctuated, and the cold voice was extraordinarily loud in the heavy rain, but also extraordinarily cruel. "Kill, leave no one behind."

Xu Da took the lead in knocking away the man in black who wanted to get close to Xu Fuhuan.

Quickly guard in front of him.

"Protect Young Master."

These men in black don't look like Jianghu people, but more like killers, or... shadow guards.

It was obvious that these people's targets were only those Jianghu people at the beginning, and Xu Fuhuan was a surprise.

In the heavy rain, people fell to the ground one after another.

The rain washed away the blood from that place.

While protecting Xu Fuhuan, Xu Da also had to fight with the black clothes who were entangled with him. His injuries were not healed at first, but now they are even worse.

After all, two fists are no match for four hands.

Xu Da took Xu Fuhuan and galloped into the carriage.

"My lord, let's go first."

The man in black chased after the carriage in half.

Hua Shijun in the carriage finally fell into a coma with too little medicine, and now Xu Da was in a hurry to take his young master to escape, so he didn't care about the bumps of the carriage.

After a short meeting, Hua Shijun was jolted awake.

First, she was dizzy from being bumped by the rickety carriage, and wanted to say stop, but found Xu Fuhuan sitting beside him with her whole body wet, looking out of the carriage with indifference.

"Fu, Fu Huan."

The hoarse voice was very weak.

After all, there is still no way to be half-distracted to this person.

"What happened?"

According to the appearance of the loyal dog who was guarding the master beside Fuhuan, how could he be willing to let Fuhuan be in such a mess, so something must have happened.

Hua Shijun's thin cry came from his ear. Xu Fuhuan turned his head, his brows and eyes were cold.

Hua Shijun looked at Fu Huan's brows and eyes that should have been clear and moist, but now they were violently churning with rich black, as if something was about to break through the ground.

Hua Shijun's heart seemed to be tightly grasped by an invisible hand. Hold on, the pain is almost suffocating.

His Fuhuan looks the best when he smiles, especially when he shows a light smile, the clear eyebrows and eyes are curved, like the crescent moon hanging in the night sky. It's really good-looking and charming.

"Give, give me, the antidote."

Hua Shijun just got a soft tendon, but his ears are easy to use. Although it was raining outside, he could hear the sound of fighting in the rain clearly.

"Please."

Xu Fuhuan's body was filled with heavy grief and a sense of loss that he could do nothing about.

He couldn't listen to Hua Shijun's words at all, he just turned around instinctively. The pitch-black eyes seemed to be out of focus, looking at the eager Hua Shi-kun.

Until the phrase 'please' suddenly broke into his mind without knowing how, and he suddenly woke up after being in a daze.

what happened to him?

"Fu Huan, explain to me-"

Before he finished speaking, the carriage rolled violently. Before the two people in the carriage could react, the carriage began to roll directly down the hillside.

Xu Da immediately abandoned the horse and turned directly into the carriage.

"Young master, be careful."

Xu Dagang held Xu Fuhuan in his arms, the carriage rolled over for a while, and finally seemed to have reached a safe place. First, the rolling stopped, followed by a sense of panic falling rapidly.

The hillside turned out to be a cliff.

Xu Da accumulated what little internal energy he had left, and wanted to send Xu Fuhuan up, but when he saw the man in black standing on the edge of the cliff, he finally withdrew his gaze.

If you fall off a cliff, there is a one in ten thousand chance of surviving.

But-

once it falls into those hands, they will definitely not let the son live.

The author has something to say: I have been actively treating my hands recently, so I didn't reply to your messages, sorry. But, you have to believe that I still love you very much.

Crab Fan Ye's mines.