Xu Fuhuan walked towards the inn with noble steps.

The shop owner saw this team of officials from a long distance, so he dared not neglect, and bowed his knees to greet them.

Just as Xu Fuhuan entered the inn, it was raining heavily, pouring down like a waterfall, and the strong wind brought the rainwater into the hall, revealing strands of coolness.

The guards who fell behind him were immediately drenched.

Before Xu Fuhuan opened his mouth, Xu Da, who was following him, ordered: "We have booked the inn, you should clean up the people quickly."

Prince Yu is in charge of one-third of the military power in the Southern Dynasty, and these People are the people under Prince Yu's command. These people are all people who have followed Prince Yu to the battlefield.

All of them carry evil spirits.

The store can't afford to offend those quacks, but they are even more afraid of officers and soldiers.

Call Xiao Er and tell him to invite the guests down.

Xu Fuhuan raised his hand to stop his movements. "Shopkeeper, how many rooms do you have left?"

Xu Fuhuan was handsome and skinny, and he looked like a handsome young man, gentle and polite.

The shopkeeper's fearful mind suddenly eased a little, and he said respectfully: "Return to the official, there is still one room left, I am afraid it is not enough for the officials to rest."

One room, it seems that it is not enough.

Xu Fuhuan continued to talk about the shopkeeper calmly.

I learned some news from him intermittently, and then pieced together a general idea.

What kind of martial arts conference is being held in Qingcheng, and this road is the only way to go to Qingcheng, and usually receives some guests who did not catch up with the city gate.

It was raining heavily today, and the knights or businessmen in the past had no hope of catching up with the nearby towns, so they had no choice but to choose his only small shop within a hundred miles.

I see.

It seems that the emperor really pushed these Jianghu people into a hurry.

Xu Fuhuan showed a kind smile.

"Then trouble the store to prepare some food for my guards. We will leave when the rain is over."

Where there are rivers and lakes, there are killings.

This place is not safe.

Everyone in the Jianghu is a master. Although he has dozens of guards who are good at fighting, compared with the people in the Jianghu, they are not enough to stab one with a sword.

Xu Da frowned, just about to say that the heavy rain might not stop in a short time.

I saw Xu Fuhuan's seemingly unintentional gaze, if there was nothing, scanning the crowd in the hall.

I understood immediately.

"Go and tell them not to move things down."

"My lord, fish and dragons are mixed here, and my subordinates want to protect you."

"It's okay." Xu Fuhuan smiled softly. "I'm just a frail young man who doesn't know martial arts. As a generation of heroes, they won't do anything to me." "By the way