The person who was originally in high spirits immediately lay down when he heard footsteps coming from the corridor. The body fell weakly on the bed.

He saw footsteps getting closer.

Hua Shijun recalled the feeling of vomiting yesterday, and his face turned pale in an instant.

This is what Xu Fuhuan saw when he walked in.

A handsome man closed his eyes weakly, his full forehead was covered with a thin layer of cold sweat, his pale face looked like colorless white paper, and his breath was like gossamer.

Xu Fuhuan was at a loss.

Isn't it because Huang Lian has played too much, why did she really make people go wrong?

He always thought that Hua Shijun was pretending to be sick, and he was still secretly watching him yesterday, which made him very upset, so he also wanted him to experience his aggrieved mood.

Who would have thought that he was really sick.

So should this bowl of medicine be fed or not?

Xu Fuhuan was tangled in place.

"Hmm..."

Seeing that all the Fuhuan people had arrived, but they couldn't come for a long time, Hua Shijun immediately pretended to wake up impatiently.

Hearing Hua Shijun's painful groan. Moaning, Xu Fuhuan hurried forward.

Before Xu Fuhuan got close to the strong smell of medicine in his hand, Hua Shijun had already smelled it.

Thinking of the feeling of yesterday, the body retched instinctively.

"Take it away."

Hua Shijun stared at the bowl of medicine in horror, subconsciously forgetting that he was still pretending to be sick.

Although it was cooked by Fu Huan himself, but that kind of food is sold. The taste of the soul, he really doesn't want to try it anymore.

Xu Fuhuan frowned.

Why is the voice so full of air? !

My mind turned slightly.

Xu Fuhuan glanced at it with a half-smile but fell down on the bed. A man with an air of gossamer.

Pretending to be ill is pretending to be a new high world.

Hua Shijun glanced at Xu Fuhuan guilty.

"Good boy, you have to drink medicine when you're sick."

Xu Fuhuan sat on the edge of the bed, helped Hua Shijun to make it, scooped up the brown medicinal juice in his hand, and slowly put it into Hua Shijun's mouth.

After drinking a bowl of medicine, Hua Shijun was numb.

He said with a smile on his face: "Fuhuan, your craftsmanship is really getting better and better."

Xu Fuhuan said indifferently: "Thank you for the compliment."

Three meals a day, three times a day, Xu Fuhuan delivered medicine to Hua Shijun regardless of the weather, although the taste was a little hard to swallow, but he got used to it after drinking it? !

Hua Shijun thought about having fun in the midst of suffering.

On this day, Xu Fuhuan sent a bowl of medicine that was much lighter than usual.

Seeing that the color of the medicine juice was normal, Mr. Hua Shi was still a little puzzled, so he asked, "Why is today's medicine different from the usual one?"