Although his lover was praised by others, Hua Shijun was very proud.

But this bastard still dared to show color. squint. How could he be happy to peek at his family's Fuhuan with squinted eyes?

Standing in front of Yuezhuo displeasedly, blocking the scenery in front of him, he said with unkind eyes: "Didn't you go out of the valley? Why are you coming back?" Yuezhuo was a little amused by Hua Shijun's childish behavior, although Xu Fuhuan

really Very handsome, but he only loves women, okay?

And-

he seriously doubts whether this person is the cannon fodder in the plot who stabbed the protagonist to death with a single sword, and then ruined the entire plane.

"It's so sour."

Yue Zhuo shook his head and said.

"snort."

Mr. Hua Shi was not ashamed, but proudly raised his head, and said proudly: "My Fu Huan is so beautiful, if I don't pay attention to it, who knows if you will secretly agree with me." What

?

Yuezhuo widened her eyes in disbelief.

Does he look like an unlovable jerk?

Moreover, he only loves confidante, only concubine, only concubine, okay, important things are said three times.

Although he really wanted to pooh his face, but, as a well-bred gentleman, he still didn't care about this cane.

But -

"Xu Fuhuan is so pitiful, I really sympathize with him." Yue Zhuo said to Xu Fuhuan with sympathy.

Hua Shijun pretended to be a gentleman in front of Xu Fuhuan, but he didn't know that this guy was just an idiot. Han seems to hide in the dark and secretly yell at him every day.

It's really sad and deplorable.

Yuezhuo's pitiful expression completely angered Hua Shijun.

"Who wants your sympathy?"

Before he finished speaking, the cold sword in his hand went directly towards his front.

Yue Zhuo blocked the cold light with the folding fan in his hand. Angrily said: "I said you are too despicable."

Xu Fuhuan on the other end heard the sound of fighting, and glanced at the fighting place from the corner of his light.

Such scenes happened frequently during the month when he was kidnapped by Hua Shijun.

Faintly withdrawing his gaze, the petals in the palm of his hand gathered more and more, he retracted his hand boredly, the petals in the palm of his hand fluttered and fell in the air, before falling into the embrace of the earth, Xu Fuhuan left the peach blossom forest.

A few days ago, he overheard the conversation between Hua Shijun and Yue Zhuo. Recently, the imperial court has been suppressing people in the Jianghu. And the disciples of some sects said nicely that they were invited as guests, but if they said badly, they were put under house arrest.

Now everyone in the arena is in danger.

Xu Fuhuan was also heartbroken.

Prince Yu is just a single seedling like him. He was hijacked. As a good father, Prince Yu is not in a hurry.

In addition, the Jianghu people have never dealt with the court since ancient times, and this incident seems to be caused by him, but as an ambitious emperor, how could he not have the intention to eliminate these self-proclaimed Jianghu people?