Jimin: "I'm fine, why don't you have another bite?"

Taehyung: "In that case......"

And then he lowered his head and took another bite. Their gazes met, and after smiling at each other, both turned to looked elsewhere as if embarrassed.

Each holding a steamed bun, the 4 girls all stood there, completely stupefied.

Like, there's no need to be, that frugal, right......

It's only a steamed bun, a measly 2......

You definitely, could have, bought another one......

Perhaps due to receiving too heavy a blow, none of them voiced their inner thoughts out loud, and by the time they came back to themselves, they were already sitting on the bus headed towards the old hamlet.

When they reached the hamlet's gates, the group leader Seo Miri called the guesthouse she had made an online reservation for.

Getting picked up in a pedicab waived the hamlet's entrance fee, which saved them ₩50 each.

As they traveled on the stone pavement roads, the scenery on both sides made everyone's eyes light up.

There were stone bridges, ancient styled courtyards with white walls and black roof tiles, and picturesque waterways winding about, creating the unique feel of a small, countryside town.

They arrived pretty early, plus it was currently an off-season travel period, so there weren't many people, making this place seem peaceful and quiet.

The guesthouse Seo Miri reserved was near a waterway. While the location wasn't bad, this was still cheap lodging.

The girls all planned to squeeze into one room with 2 sleeping to a bed. The owner didn't seem to mind since they likely received poor guests who did this quite often.

A standard room cost ₩130 a night, and split between 4, made it only ~₩30 each. The quality-to-price ratio was so high that Taehyung started to question his life.

Like this, ₩160 was more than enough.

"Then, what will Jimin and I do?" Taehyung stared at the price list on the counter. At the very bottom were options for 4 people rooms and 8 people rooms. It couldn't be that Seo Miri wanted them to go with that?

A thin, white finger pointed to what Taehyung was looking at as Seo Miri verified his guess: "I looked at pictures of these online and it's not that much different from our room. The cheapest only costs ₩20 a person, even cheaper than ours. You guys can consider choosing this option."

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

"Want to take a look at the room?" the owner offered.

When they saw the simple and crude bunk beds lined up against the wall, Taehyung and Jimin's hearts crumbled......

......Why did things have to be this miserable for them?

Moreover, although this looked similar to the condition in their dorm, there was one huge difference. After all, only they slept in their dorm beds since the beginning of school, but these beds changed owners on a daily basis, you know!

Not only that, if they chose this, they might have to share this room tonight with other strangers.

People with the slightest bit of mysophobia wouldn't be able to accept these conditions, much less Jimin, who put great importance on personal hygiene, and "Princess" Taehyung. In the dead of winter, sleeping with covers that some random person just used the night before might just cause Taehyung to break out in another fit of allergies......