|Chapter 22|

Vincenzo :|

"I can't believe you Violet, you know how she hates being cursed at yet you still fucking did how could you be so dumb. Out of all people I wouldn't have thought you could be this fucking selfish." I yell. "She didn't mean too what is your fucking problem." Archer said protecting his girlfriend. "Archer don't." Violet said angrily. "You want to know my fucking problem. Well, here it is. Everyone knows the god damn rules when we are around Azura and all of you broke every signal rule. You don't discuss anything work related things and don't fucking call me boss. I had to bring up a fucking meeting I was in and now she going to be curious about it." 

Violet signs and looks up at me. "Look Vincenzo I'm sorry it just slipped I didn't mean to be rude. You know I would never try and hurt her feelings on purpose. Also, when the hell are you even going to tell her about this. The mafia and everything." I roll my eyes at her changing the conversion. " I don't know Violet okay I know that's not the answer you fucking want to hear but oh fucking well now leave me the fuck alone I don't feel like yelling at you anymore. Get to work."

"Yes sir." Archer and Violet both said at the same time. They turn around and walked out leaving me alone. 

I know I have to tell Azura about the mafia, but I don't want to. I don't want her to run away but again if she does, I understand. Kinda.

 I just don't want to lose her. I have gotten attached to her and can't let her go and to be honest I don't know what the hell I would do if I told her, and she runs away. At lease she has a choice to run away from it. I don't want her to be in my world but I'm too damn selfish to let her fucking go. She too much of an angle to be here, she cares for every little thing while I don't give a shit about this world other than her of course. I just have to stop being a fucking pussy and man up. I have to fucking tell today...

 Or tomorrow 

No I have to fucking tell her today. I get up from my seat and walk out of my office doors. I see Violet, Archer and Matteo all sitting at a table doing some paper they have to do. I walk out the front door and hop in my car. I turn the engine on. I take a deep breath and drive off to her house.

______________________
______________________________

I pull into her driveway. I look up at her house. It's a small white brick house with deep green vines in some places. Plants on the side and a nice porch. The lawn is a perfect happy green color with some white flowers here and there and a big tree to the side of it. The front door is black with little windows at the top next to the door is a window with flowerbox under it, a bench and a table at the end of the porch and a little elephant stature at the end of the stairs. I chuckle that's probably only there because of Azura my sweet Azura. I sign, I look down at the steering wheel not ready to have this type of conversation with her. 

I turn the engine off open the door and slam it shut. I walk to the front door ready to knock on it, but the door already opens. Showing a beautiful bright happy face that will probably wash away in seconds once I tell her the truth. "Hi Vince, how are you. Are you ready for our movie night!" Shit I forgot about that. "Sadly, not my darling I came here to talk about something." I take another deep breath. " Something important." She tilts her head a little but nods and lets me in. " Sit over there do you want anything to drink or food." I shake my head no and head to the living room where she told me to sit.

She walks over to me and sits right next to me. "What's wrong Vince." I look at her. Her eyes a little wide because she curious on what I'm going to say and her mouth slightly form into a pout. "Um I don't know how to tell you this. But first the only reason I didn't tell you sooner was because I was scared." I look at the fireplace that's not even lit and continue on. "It's okay if you run, I'll understand." 

"Vinces your scaring me what's going on. Are you okay." I smile at her words. She shouldn't care about me not right now yet she still does. Probably because you haven't even told her yet. Then I finally told her I just said it without realizing it, but I did, and I can't take it back. "Azura I'm in the mafia and so is Archer, Matteo and even Violet." I didn't have the courage to even look at her I just kept looking at the fireplace. There was silence and that was it. Time went by and I thought she left but she didn't. She finally spoke but it was not the words I was wanting to hear. "What no. Vince, you're kidding me right?" I can tell she looks at me from the corner of my eye but I just continue to stare at the fireplace. "Right?" I shake my head no. "How could you lie to me. I thought you loved me, Vincenzo." Ouch. "I do." I say quietly. "But you said you would never lie to me." Her voice breaks a little telling me she is going to cry. "I know." I say in a whisper. "But you did. W-What else are you lying about?" I shake my head. "Only that." I place my head on my hands while my elbows are resting on my knees. "H-how do I know that Vincenzo." She said my full name... My full name she only calls me Vince that's it only her. " I don't know." I hear her sign a little then silence again. I hear her cry and I just want to hold her and tell everything is okay. But it's not. Not right now but maybe it will be. Maybe. 

"Maybe we should have some time apart just so I can think about this. And please tell the others not to contact me. I just need some time to think okay."  I knew it but actually hearing it hurts way more. I nod a little but still don't look up at her. "I didn't want to be a part of this you know I had no choice, but I understand have every little time you need. I'll tell the others not to contact you. I'll also tell Violet to cancel the trip. I'll give you all the space you need I promise. I will always love you no matter what, just know that." I stand up and walk to the front door I grab the doorknob but stop and sign. "I love you, my darling." And with that I leave knowing she heard me and knowing she won't say it back. I get in my car and speed all the way home. It's not home. She is fucking home, but I can't even go to her. I pull up into the driveway and slam my car door shut. I walk in the house, and everyone looks at me. "Violet cancel the trip. I told her." With that I walk into my office.