♘ // valentines special

i posted this on time you're just delusional

' oh (y/n)! ' dehya burst through the front door of her house

' oh (y/n)! ' dehya burst through the front door of her house. upon entering, she heard nothing, including that of a response. ' (y/n)? '

she looked around, but saw no (y/n) there in her house. she took it upon herself to explore the home—respectfully, of course.

she saw a jacket on the couch and a bunch of dishes in the sink. ' ugh, ' she spoke to herself.

suddenly, the door swung back open, causing dehya to jump a little.

' ....what are you doing here? ' she heard someone ask.

slowly, she turned around. ' ....oh, hey, cyno. '

' answer the question, ' cyno crossed his arms.

' i came to see if (y/n) wanted to go out for galentines day, ' she placed her hands on her hips. ' it's a tradition. '

' she's over at tighnari's today, he wanted to do a checkup, ' he answered her unspoken question. the boy walked past her towards the kitchen and poured himself some tea.

' oh, ' dehya sighed. ' well what are you getting her? '

' get her what? ' he took a sip. sliuurrrp.

' you know, a valentines gift. '

PSHHHH

cyno spat out his tea once he heard those words. his face instantly turned bright red. ' w-what?! why would i-i get her a gift?? '

dehya burst out laughing. ' HAHAHAHHAHA! '

' WHAT?! ' he yelled angrily, facing dehya who was holding her stomach for dear life.

' you should get her something, since you obviously have a thing for her, ' she said once she wiped the tears from her eyes.

' i do not have a "thing" for her, ' he growled.

' you definitely do. '

' do not. '

' "but soft! what light through yonder window breaks?" '

' don't. '

' "it is the east, and (y/n) is the sun—" '

' you're being really annoying, ' cyno turned back around and drank his tea. ' ...but, hypothetically, IF and only if i got her a gift...what would she want? '