The silent Vs. the snotty

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (gasp.)

I look behind me to see the same boy and his 2 friends before I started to go faster until I hit the side of the truck, GRANDPA'S TRUCK! I turn to see, grandpa and duke.

Farmer: (smiles.) you're just in time, I was about to call your name but-

Y/n: (pants.)

Farmer: are you okay? You look like you've been running from a monster?

Y/n's mind: "very funny grandpa."

I gave a "seriously" look before I got in the truck and went into the passenger seat as quickly as I can as I quickly motioned him to get in.

Farmer: okay, okay, I'm coming. C'mon duke.

Duke: bark! Bark!

They both climbed in as I looked anxious before, grandpa started the truck as I look back to see the 3 boy's standing there as they attempted to give chase against my grandpas truck but look like they giving up as I see their leader waving his fist around in anger and frustration.

Y/n: (sighs in relief.)

Duke: (whimpers to y/n.)

Y/n: (smiles and rubbed or scratched his head.)

Duke: (smiles and let's out his tongue in happiness.)

We then got out of town and we are now driving on the road by the meadows and forest, I stare out onto the meadows as I thought to myself.

Y/n's mind: "well, at least I hopefully won't run into that boy again."

But I thought wrong, like REALLY wrong.

Snotty boy P.O.V.

I am now skateboarding down the road where the farmer and that boy are going as I skated pass aunties house as I kept going down the road until I now see the farmers truck as I smiled...in an evil way.

Snotty boy: (giggles evilly) I found you now, loser.

I then noticed the stupid barn probably filled with stupid barn animals inside but I already have a new 'playmate' to play with as I stared at the barn and said.

Snotty boy: you're lucky stupid barn animals, I got someone new to 'play' with. (Giggles devilishly.)

I then noticed the farmer getting back into his truck without the loser in as I quickly hid behind a bush before the farmer drove past me as I see him disappeared in the distance. I grinned at the house where the loser is probably is before I started walking towards the house.

Duke P.O.V.

I was on the rug chewing my ball as I suddenly noticed, y/n looking bit anxious as he looked like he's darting his eyes around like every second of it.

Duke: hey. Yo, kid. Something up?

Y/n: (shakes head no slowly.)

Duke: are ya sure?

Y/n: (nods slowly.)

I then started to notice beads of sweat coming from his forehead as he then started to bite his fingernails, I wasn't slightly bothered by it because it's y/n's habit but, it was more of a nervous way.

We both hear hard knocks on the door before I started barking until I stopped once, y/n got up and is front of the door as he made some small noise until stopping. Once he opened the door, my ball dropped out of my mouth and y/n's eyes frozen.

Snotty boy: HI LOSER!

Y/n: