𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Liam..." Scott begins softly and quietly. "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." 

"Unless it kills you," Stiles adds bluntly, pointing his hand at the Freshman. Scott and Jane both give him a look. 

"Shouldn't have said that." Stiles points at Liam, seeing his face.

"What?" Liam questions quietly, his breaths getting heavier. Scott glances at Stiles before looking back down at Liam. 

"Uh...Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Is he...Is he crying?" Stiles questions, pointing his hand at Liam who looks down with heavy breaths. 

Scott crouches down in front of Liam as the Freshman starts sobbing. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right. You're not going to die." 

Stiles crouches down next to Scott. "Probably not." 

"Stop it," Scott tells him, as Liam lets out quiet and light cries. 

"Okay, possibly not." Stiles corrects himself as Jane crouches down next to him. 

Scott glances at Stiles and Jane. "Would you just help me untie him?" He questions. 

"Yeah," Stiles simply answers as they stand up and the two male Juniors rip off the duct tape off Liam's body. 

"Liam, are you okay?" Scott questions.

"We're sorry about that" Stiles speaks as Liam slowly stands up. "We're really sorry." 

Liam turns around, and Jane furrows her eyebrows as she backs away slightly. Liam grabs the chair and turns around, throwing the chair at the two male Juniors so they fall onto the floor and the chair breaks. 

The two Juniors grunts on the floor. Stiles manages to get onto his feet and leans against the wall. "Liam, what the hell is your-" He grunts as Liam punches him in the face. "Ah!" He falls on the floor again. 

Liam looks at Jane who holds up her hands, not wanting to get her ass kicked. He already took down both Stiles and Scott. He can easily take down her. 

Liam jumps over their bodies, running out of the room. He hurries towards the stairs but stops once he realizes he doesn't have his shoes. 

Scott and Stiles get out of the room, grunting as they turn to him. 

"Get him!" Scott exclaims as they stand up. They both scream as they run toward the Freshman. Liam starts screaming too as they grab him and take him down with them down the stairs to their right. 

Jane follows behind them, but once she's down the stairs, Liam's gone and Scott sighs. The door is wide open as the three Juniors look out through the door frame. 

"Your plan sucks too." Stiles comments. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane and Stiles walk towards Liam as Scott comes from the other direction. Liam glances between the three of them. 

"Liam, hey!" Stiles exclaims. 

"We need to talk," Scott tells Liam softly. 

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you," Liam exclaims, glancing between them. He doesn't blame Jane since she actually didn't do anything to him. 

"Can you just listen for one second? Please?" Scott requests softly. 

Liam looks at him, giving him a face that tells him to start talking. 

Scott looks at Stiles and Jane, nodding before swallowing and looking back at Liam. "Liam...We're brothers now" 

Liam makes a confused face. "What?" He questions.