|| Chapter -2 ||

You change, like the moon
but I love you , in all your phases.

-Kim Taehyung

SK Private Acadamey

After School

Rosé : " Guys It's Y/n's Birthday Tomorrow. Let's Go To Her house Tonight at 12 and Surprise her. What say Everyone? "

J-Hope : "Let's do that. "

Jisoo : " She will be so Happy. "

Namjoom : " Yes She was really sad Today Let's cheer Her up. "

Jungkook : " WHO's Birthday Is tomorrow you just said? "

Jennie : " Y/N Birthday. Park Y/n who you were talking shit about this Morning. "

Jungkook : " Shit." Jungkook Cursed at Himself. ' shoot Tomorrow is her birthday, I Totally Forgot it. And I hurted Her before her birthday. Way to go Jeon Jungkook, You're the biggest jerk on this earth. '

Lisa : " Nevrmind Him.Where is Y/n and Jimin at? "

Taehyung : " They left school at Lunch. Someone Poured Juice & smashed Cake on her. she was crying so bad. So they left. "

Jin : " She again Got Bullied? "

Suga : " I Don't understand why those Jerks always bully that Poor girl? "

Rosé : " But She never Cries, no matter how much Bullied she gets. Why would she cry? "

Now Jungkook was feeling more guilty. He knows why she was crying and Who made Her cry. ' i Have to make it up to her today. No Matter what. I will apologise tonight. '

Jungkook : " Let's Surprise Her tonight everyone. "

Rosé : " Taehyung You buy the cake for her. " she winked at Taehyung. He nodded.

Taehyung : " Sure, Will do "

Everyone Nodded and left for Their home to rest and get prepared to surprise y/n.

10:00 Pm

Y/n : "Oppa I'm Gonna Miss you so much. " she hugged her brother tightly while Crying.

Jimin : " i will miss you more. Come back to Oppa soon baby. " He hugged her tightly.

Mom : " Take Care of yourself, Eat properly And Call me everyday okay? " Said while hugging.

Y/n : "Sure mommy. And i will. "

Jimin : " Here, Advance Happy 18th Birthday Baby sis. " he handed her the Gift he brought for his sister.

Y/n : " Thank you Oppa

Y/n : " Thank you Oppa. I will always cherish it. " She took it and Kept it on her bag.

Dad : " It's Time, Let's Head out NOW. Otherwise we'll be late. " Y/n Nodded at her dad and Said her goodbyes to her Mother & Brother and seat on the car with her dad. And Left.