I got up and tip toed a little bit placing a kiss on his lips "There, Now we're both good."

He started smiling and his smile is so contagious that it literally made me start smiling too. He looked down at his phone and I looked at it too, You know just me being the nosy Semaijah that I am.

"You're on live?" I asked him and he looked at me again and chuckled nodding "Hi live."

In order to show both me and him, he raised his phone up. Since the comments section was really moving quite quickly, I leaned in and tried to read a few of the comments that people had sent.

"What are we about to do?" I asked Jamel.

"Play volleyball then swim."

"What do you mean we're about to swim?"

"Whatchu mean whatchu mean we bout to swim? We bout to go in the water and swim."

sydxll semaijah can't swim

"That better be a lie." Jamel looked at me through the phone and we made eye contact for a little bit before I started looking around "You 21."

"I don't know how to swim so we're not about to do any of that or you could go in the water and swim and I'll just watch you."

"Once again, You 21."

"What are you trying to say? Y'all I feel like he's trying to make fun of me."

topnotchmo exactly what he's trying to do 😂

"You too grown to not know how to swim then you acting scary not wanting to get in the water. You touch water everyday ain't no way you scared."

"Yeah I touch water everyday but that's swimming water and that kind of water is very scary."

"Ima teach you how to swim today. It's nothing to be scared of for real. We ain't gon go all the way in the water since somebody scared of swimming water."

"You know? I really appreciate you because I didn't know I needed someone to announce that I'm scared of swimming water." I looked at him squinting nodding slowly and he went ahead doing the same.

"Thank you. You know it's my job."

"Anyways, I hope you know I played volleyball in high school, I'm very good at this sport."

"You know how to play volleyball but youn know how to swim?" He scrunched his face up "You was worried bout making that volleyball team when you really should've been taking swimming classes."

saunijinsui he on yo ass 😂😂😂😂😭😭😂

_dbane1 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Don't ever think that you that nigga but, Don't ever think that you that good comeback reading nigga but I fuck with that lil saying. You not that nigga or nothing but you still ate that lil one thing."

"You just be saying stuff, Watch I still beat you."

"You may be good at basketball but when it comes to volleyball? You got nothing on me for real."