He asked angrily moving towards him as they stood face to face now.. the other guard were already holding Tanya and mens.

Shaan: sahi keh raha hai tu.. meri problem tujhse hai... But you know earlier it was just me wanting to show you that I'm better than you in every fucking way... But then I don't know what but yeh mujhe pasand ane lagi..

He said looking at Shravani who was still busy trying to come out of his hold.

Shaan: aur tujhe toh pata he hai mujhe mer pasand ko share karna bilkul nahi pasand.. yeh meri hai aur mere sath he jayegi..

He said in a final tone leaving no rooms for argument.. Mihir sighed rolling up his sleeves while everyone looked at his actions confused unti he raised his hand in a fist landing a punch straight on Shaan 's face.. his grip on Shravani instantly loosened and she was set free.. she ren to her parents.. Bela immediately took her in a hug as Mahir patted her back trying to calm his daughter. Here Shaan landed on his back on the ground.. Mihir got over him sitting on his stomach and started punching him vigorously.. a crowd was already formed around them.. Shaan 's face became all bloody while Mihir had no  plan to stop as he continued to beat him as if he was in a daze and nothing could stop him...

Shravani looked at that direction while being in her father's arms and her eyes teared up as she saw Mihir so angry and furious.. all because of her.. the police mens ran towards them and started pulling Mihir back as Shaan was nearly unconscious... He was finally pulled back .. he was breathing heavily when his eyes finally fell on her...

Shravani: Mihir...

That came out as a whisper and that was all it took for him to make his way towards his girl..  he came to her and she immediately threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.. his arms entangled around her as he hugged her close to him pecking his head trying to calm her down... Mahir looked at fhe police man and nodded at him as they started taking them away from here...

Tanya: Mr. Mahir Sehgal.... Don't think it's over...

They heard her saying as she was being dragged away when Mahir showed his hand asking them to stop. He stared at her waiting for her to continue.. she smiled menacingly before she started speaking again..

Tanya:  you think yeh sab ke peeche sirf main aur Shaan hai? Huh! Iske peeche kaun hai uska tumhe koi andaza bhi nahi..

Bela: kaun hai iske peeche?

She asked coming forward when Shaan spoke  half consciously..

Shaan: appko toh acche se pata hoga .. bas thora dimag lagaiye... Shayad kisi ek ko pehchan paye...

He said managing a smirk ...

Shravani: kya matlab?

She asked when Mihir pressed her closer to him .. everyone's attention were on Shaan and Tanya who didn't had any fear on their face instead they stood there unaffected and still with that evil look on their face...

Shaan: aur han.. Shravani! Jis Mihir se itna hudi hui ho na jab tumhe sach pata chalega tab isi Mihir se tumhe nafrat hogi...

That was the last thing he said before he was taken away along with the other people.... But their words did left an impact in Mahir 's mind who stood there staring into space...

Bela: Mahir..

She placed her palm on his shoulder when he finally came out of his thoughts looking at her..

Mahir: huh?

Bela: jacche thake huye hai... I guess we should take them home..

She said as they looked at Shrahir who stood holding each other's hands .. Shravani was looking at particularly nothing while Mihir's eyes were stuck on her..