He took a swig of whiskey and handed it to Dean, who also drank.

"Bobby, thanks," Dean said. "Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come."

"Nonsense, your daddy needs help."

"Well, yeah, but last time we saw you, I mean, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot. Cocked the shotgun and everything."

"Yeah, well, what can I say? John just has that effect on people."

"Yeah, I guess he does."

"None of that matters now. All that matters is that you get him back. Nice to see you again, Juliette."

Juliette smiled. "Likewise."

"Bobby, this book... I've never seen anything like it," Sam said.

"Key of Solomon," Bobby told him. "It's the real deal, all right."

"And these, uh, these protective circles. They really work?"

"Hell, yeah. You get a demon in -- they're trapped. Powerless. It's like a Satanic roach motel." Sam chuckled.

Dean came over to them. "Man knows his stuff."

"I'll tell you something else, too. This is some serious crap you boys and girl stepped in," Bobby told them.

"Oh, yeah? How's that?" Sam questioned.

"Normal year, I hear of, say, three demonic possessions. Maybe four, tops."

"Yeah?" Dean asked.

"This year, I hear of 27 so far. Get it? More and more demons are walking among us -- a lot more."

"Do you know why?" Juliette inquired.

"No, but I know it's something big," Bobby replied. "The storm's coming, and you boys and girl, your daddy -- you are smack in the middle of it."

The dog started barking outside.

"Rumsfeld," Bobby called, going over to the window and the dog stopped barking with a whine. "What is it? Something's wrong."

Meg kicked in the door and sauntered in. Dean slipped the holy water flask from his pocket.

"No more crap, okay?" Meg said.

Dean came at her, unscrewing the flask, but Meg hit him and sent him flying into a stack of books, knocking him out.

Sam stepped in front of Bobby, placing himself between Bobby, Juliette and Meg.

"I want the Colt, Sam, Juliette -- the real Colt -- right now."

Sam, Bobby and Juliette were slowly moving across the room and Meg followed them.

"We don't have it on us," Sam said. "We buried it."

"Didn't I say "no more crap"? I swear -- after everything I heard about you Winchesters, I got to tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed. First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun, and then he leaves the real gun with you three Chuckleheads. Lackluster men and young woman. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?"

"Actually, we were counting on it," Dean said from behind Meg.

She turned to look at him. Dean stared at her, then looked up at the ceiling. Meg also looked up and saw a large protective symbol etched there.

"Gotcha."

They tied Meg to a chair in the middle of the floor. Dean, Sam and Juliette were watching her.

"You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask," Meg told them.

Bobby came in with a large canister of salt. "I salted the doors and windows. If there are any demons out there -- they ain't getting in."