Eyes meet

She stared out the window.
Mesmerized by the view at hand. She gradually got up, and headed for the door. The wooden rectangle creaked as one foot went through the doorway. The sound of the water rush to her ears and filled her with excitement. It was a gloomy, and windy day for the beach, but the way it was going, anything was better than being inside. There he was, sitting there, all alone, watching the water moving in circular motions. He heard her footsteps walking toward him and sprung up as if he knew he were in trouble. He sat back down on the hard, metal bench as she sat beside him. They say there awkwardly thinking of each other , but saying nothing.

" Dick.."

"Jane.."

The embarrassed friends with benefits giggled and blushed. Dick sighed. It seemed to be that he wanted to say something but didn't. Jane turned to Dick but he was already looking at her with his eyes glued. He leaned in. Jane put her hand to his face and laughed, she turned back around. At that moment she felt a tingling running around in her stomach. Dick was too manly to. And in that moment the sun arose and the chilly air had gone to hibernate. They got up and walked opposite ways. It was time for school.