Chapter 21.

In king's chamber

The king was sitting on his seat and studying some important paper when his daughter intered in the chamber. King look at her face and asked " what happened dear. You said that you want to talk with me."

"Yes father" she replied and went towards her father and sit beside him.

"Then tell me what is the matter?" King asked patting her head with affection.

"Actually father.. I.. i like someone." She said.

"Ohh.. And who is the lucky man" king asked with a smile.

"General jiang's adopted son Tang San" she said.

"Ok i will talk with Jiang fengmian about it" king said.

"Thanks father" meilen said and leave the chamber happily.

King was looking at his beloved daughter and smiling for her happiness but suddenly that smile turn into a dark smirk.

Next morning in xie Yun's chamberr

Yun was in his room and doing some work. When a paper man come infront of him. Yun become shocked for few seconds but smile after some time. That paper man sit on his shoulder and slowly started to climb on his head taking help of his long hairs.

Yun was enjoying this all when that paper man come to his cheeks and kiss on it. Yun become shocked but giggled after some time.

Then again that paper man come infront of him and sign him to follow him and yun started to following him

Then again that paper man come infront of him and sign him to follow him and yun started to following him. That paper man stopped infront of a open window. Yun was standing there when someone come infront of him.

"Haaaaaa...." Yun shouted but not so loudly.

"What are you doing here" yun asked with a shocked expression, looking at the person in front of him.

"I am here to take you with me" san said with a smiling face.

"How can i come now" yun said.

"From this window. Let me help you" san said and put his hand on Yun's tiny waist.

"Wait.. what are you doing" yun said and stopped san.

"What are you saying if I will come with you from this window, mother will be tensed about me." Yun said with pout.

"Then go and asked to mother." San said.

"And when she will ask me that where am i going then what would I say." Yun replied.

"If she will ask then say that you are going out with me" san said.

"Are you crazy" yun said making a face.

"Wait a minute i will ask to her" san said and started to climb the window.

"What are you doing, you can get hurt" yun said. But san jump inside his room.