Chapter 7.

In wei wuxian's chamber

Wuxian was getting ready for his wedding but he was very confused for his looks. Sometimes he tie his hair and another few seconds later open it. Sometimes he wore red shoes and next he choose black. He was totally confused.

"Wen ning am I looking good" wuxian suddenly asked to wen ning who was standing in his dressing chamber.

"Ye..." before Ning say something wuxian cut him.

"No, I think something is wrong" Wuxian said.

"Wei wuxian, what are you doing" a voice come from door.

"Mamma" wuxian said shockingly.

"Queen mother" wen ning greet her

"Wen ning, you can go now" cangse said to wen ning and he left the chamber.

"Wei Wuxian, why you didn't get ready yet." cangse said with a angry face.

"Mom if you are here then who is with wangji" wuxian asked worriedly ignoreing her question.

"I have told Wen Qing to stay with wangji" she said.

"You know wangji is fully ready. Don't you want to marry with him, you are just wasting your time in this all stupid things." cangse said angrily in one breath.

"Mamma..." Before he could say something cangse interpret him.

"So you are looking a bit nice so let's go, otherwise I will take my son-in-law from you." she said .

"Okay okay let's go." Wuxian said excitedly.

In wedding hall

There are not so many people. There are only their close friends and some relatives. Wuxian was standing in the middle of hall waiting for his soon to be lovely wife. After a few minutes later wangji enter in the hall. Even though wuxian could not see his face but still he was going crazy seeing him in red hanfu.

Cangse take wangji to her son. Now wangji and wuxian are infront of eachother. Wangji can see Wuxian's face a little bit through his half transparent veil. Priest started to saying and they started to take vows.

 Priest started to saying and they started to take vows