Chapter 15.

Next morning

Wangji woke up at 8 am. He found himself alone in bed. He rub his eyes and suddenly all images of last night started to coming in his mind. He blushed and look around. He saw riuyi was doing some work and yufei wasn't in the room. He realised that she didn't notice that he wakes up. A idea poped in his mind. He get up from bed and walk towards her without any noise.

"Wooohhh..." Wangji shouted.

"Aaaaaa...." riuyi scream because of fear and covered her ear. When she turn around she found that wangji was laughing.

"He.. hehehe..." Wangji laugh.

"Emperss... why did you did this" she whine.

"Look at your face, hehehe... " he said.

"Don't laugh at me" she said and stand up.

"Okay okay but your face was so funny." Wangji said trying to control his laugh. Riuyi make a face and they both laugh. At this time yufei come to room and smile while looking at them. Wangji did his morning routine and eat breakfast. They all were in Wangji's chamber. Wangji was feeling so bore. Wuxian was in his work.

"Wangji are you feeling bore?" Yufei asked looking at wangji.

"Yes, i feel so bored. I haven't been out of the palace from the long time." Wangji said.

"Do you want to go out?" Riuyi asked.

"Hmm..." He hummed.

"If you want, we can ask queen mother. She won't refuse you." Riuyi said.

"Okay..." Wangji said and they all go to cangse's chamber. Wangji go to cangse ask for permission. She gave him permission to go to yilling market and she gave him money pouch.

Wangji was very happy because after a long time he was going to market. He made a plan and they all wear normal cloth like some normal villager and left for yilling.

Riuyi and yufei were with wangji and some dark bodyguards were also with him

They were roaming in that market and Wangji's eyes catch a red ribbon. That ribbon was very simple but he buy it. They all eat some food and it's time for their return. They were all returning when wangji saw a old shop of incense burners. He went towards the shop. He saw there is a very old incense burner in the corner.

 He saw there is a very old incense burner in the corner