chapter 1.

Cloud resesses

Cloud resesses, most beautiful place in the cultivation world

Cloud resesses, most beautiful place in the cultivation world. Very quite, simple and respectful. Lan clan is very popular for their cultivation and for their guqin music.

"Madan Lan, Madam Lan" a pupil of lan clan come to a chamber while calling a lady.

She was in meditation and when she heard a voice she open her eyes and said "what happened" .

The pupil greet her and said " their is a scrol come from qishan wen sect".

"What is in the scrol" she asked.

"Wens are saying that they want cloud resesses otherwise they started the war, they give us seven days for surrender."he replied.

"Hmm.. where is crown prince?"she asked.

"Prince is in library pavilion." he said.

"Tell him that I want to meet him." she said.

"Yes madam lan" the pupil said and left.

The pupil greet her and left. Lan yi was in her deep thought when she hear a knock.

"Come in."she said.

A person come in with a smile on his face and greet her.

"Grandmother, how are you. Is everything fine." He asked.

"Xichen, there is a scrol come from wens. they want cloud recesses and they are giving us 7 days to thik." She replied with a tensed face.

"Grandmother, we are able to fight with them." he said.

"No xichen we can't. We can fight with any cultivater but they know about Blake magic and they will definitely use it against us." she said.

"Now what we can do grandmother." he asked

"We want someone who know about dark energy better than Wen Ruohan." she said.

"Grandmother, you mean that we have to ask help to yiling patriarch." he asked.

"We have no choice xichen. Write a scrol to Emperor of yilling and tell him to come here." She said.

"Okay, grandmother." Said lan xichen and went.

Yilling city