Chapter 18.

Fengmian and haito were talking about thier work and about new weapons but Tang san was whole time staring at Xia Yun making him nerves. San was looking at Yun's golden eyes. He was noticing how hard Yun was tring to not look at San.

When suddenly haito spoke "I think San will be feeling bore with us. So son if you want you can go outside with yun to take some fresh air.

Yun's eyes went wide after hearing that to whom he is ignoring, his father wants him to go with him. He was about to shake his head in denial when San said excitedly "yes uncal, i want go with Yun" And smiled.

Now yun have no way to refuse his father's order because it will be disrespectful."Okay father..." Yun said and get up from his seat to go outside. San also start to follow Yun.

They both were walking together making some distance. San was time to time looking at Yun but Yun is ignoring him. Soon they both reach a garden and go to a side where were so many red roses flower. San pluck three red roses and handed to Yun.

When Yun saw that San was handing him red roses his cheeks become a little pink

"Why are you giving me red roses? Do you know the meaning of red roses and do you know what it symbolises?" Yun said to him.

"Yes... i know, red roses are symbolised for joy, beauty, passion, care, desires...and most importantly confession of pure love." San said looking deep into Yun eyes. Silence spreads all around. They both were silently looking at eachother. Yun first break eye contact and look down.

"Ahh...Why are you so silent. I was just kidding, take it..." San said and give him roses. "As a new friend because I don't have anything to give now rather than this." He added.

"But from when we become friends?" Yun asked tring to return roses but san hold his hand and said "from the first time when I see you, you become mine..."

"Become What..."Yun asked because he didn't hear last word clearly.

"My friend why, what you heard?" San asked curiously. Yun just shake his head.

"Oh...Okay, by the way listen , i know my father must be invited your family but i am inviting you personally to come to lotus palace. There is a small banquet in next week." He said.

Yun nod his head. "Will you come?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know if father will allow me i will think about that" yun said.

"Oh... Okay let's go."He said and start walking.

"Where are you going." Yun asked while walking behind him but he didn't replied. When they both reached to Yun's house San straightly enter that chamber where they were seated. When he entered he hear that fengmian is inviting haitao and their family to come in banquet. Haitao smiled and accepted their invitation.