TWENTY-EIGHT

Osric returned to his quarters in a complex next to the pleasure house after a supply room, opening his door. He set down the bundle on his shoulder, shutting the door. He turned to walk into his bedroom to shower for his shift before he stopped walking. His commander sat up in his bed, leaning against the wall, his sheet covering him. He didn't have to wonder if he wore any clothes underneath it. He approached him with resignation, flattered at his persistence.
"What are you doing?" he asked calmly, those mischievous grey eyes looking up at him.
"It was quite cruel of you to leave me like that."
"I know," he said quietly, but unapologetically. "I figured you could take care of it after I left."
His commander gave him a chiding, fond look.
"I wanted you to take care of it."
Osric looked away, running through his options before he sat in front of him, his bed squeaking under his weight. He looked up into fond eyes that filled his heart more than he would reveal. He looked down.
"I thought it best I left before I'd gone too far."
His commander chuckled and he looked up into his affectionate eyes he'd rarely earned over the long years of their friendship.
"Osric, you had your cock inside me. How much farther could you go? Without major surgery?"
Osric grunted a laugh. "I just don't want things to change between us. Once that happens, I'll get possessive and demanding, and you'll hate that."
Navileth raised a knee under the sheet, moving it from side to side.
"Hmm," he said with those naughty eyes of his he never dreamed would be directed at him. He lifted a hand and beckoned him closer, Osric feeling warmth radiating down his front despite his tough talk.
"I gave you enough," he said quietly, his commander's eyes heating.
"I don't want enough. I want you. Right now."
"You've never felt this way before now—"
"I'm a slow learner. Are you going to make me leave?"
Osric gave him a scolding look.
"That may work with your clients—"
Navileth laid down, his head on his pillow, looking at him with calm, desirous eyes and Osric looked at him in resignation.
"This place isn't fit for you. I would have cleaned up if I knew—"
"Osric," he said softly, and he cut himself off, pressure building in his chest at those eyes looking at him with the request his voice hadn't. "I didn't come to see your quarters. Come here."
After a few moments of consideration, he settled next to him on his hip, looking down at him. His commander looked up at him with trusting, soft eyes. Osric smoothed his hair from his face when Navileth sat up in a quick movement, grabbing his vest before he kissed him passionately. Like the first time, his brain stopped working as he took his head and returned his passion. His commander pulled him down beside him, Osric helpless but to obey.
Navileth leaned back only far enough.
"Take your clothes off. I want to see you."
The words worked easily on his groin. Those insistent grey eyes with a spark of dominance commanded him, and he could have been stubborn, but just like every decision he'd made regarding him, his will seemed sapped by his desires. He tore his vest off him, letting it drop over the side of the bed. He sat up, sliding out of his jacket and let it fall uncharacteristically to the floor. He slid off his tunic, zipping his pants down the side. He peeled them off, all the while Navileth sat up, watching him with those eyes like a lion on the prowl.
Osric lay on his side, the desire increasing in his commander's eyes. Navileth scooted closer to him, casting his sheet aside as he straddled him. Osric went onto his back, his body reacting quickly to the feel of him on top of him. Navileth took his hands and put them on his thighs. He raised one and took his head, those lion eyes softening. Navileth rested against him, kissing him passionately. Osric took his legs and brought them tighter around him. His commander's breathing became labored when Osric sat up, pulling his legs around him, kissing him with single-minded passion as his commander wrapped his arms around his neck, his legs tightening around him.
The feel of his slender body grinding against him set him aflame, one hand taking his head beneath his hair, the other spreading at his lower back. They both climaxed before he gently pressed him back onto his mattress. His mouth moved up his chest, his commander's hands in his hair as he moved his body against him. Osric took his thighs in a firm grip before his mouth explored the inside of his right one, a soft moan doing something detrimental to his self-control.
He pleasured him like he wanted a trophy, his own groin aching but couldn't seem to make himself stop. His commander moaned his name when he took his legs and put them over his shoulders, bringing him up as he pleasured him hungrily, Navileth coming after only a few moments. He kept his legs over his shoulders as he slid gently inside him, his forehead beaded with sweat as he reined in his desire.
His commander's moans came in succession as he rode him smoothly, Navileth arching his spine gloriously, his legs tightening to drive him inside deeper, Osric not recognizing the moans that came from his own mouth. His thrusts quickened, a whining moan from his commander and his tightened legs sounded his climax. After Osric came explosively, he slowed, bending his head to kiss his leg, an post-orgasm sigh from his commander like an aphrodisiac.
He gently dismounted, resting his lower half onto the mattress, lifting his leg to run his mouth over his knee and thigh. He lowered it until his foot found the bed, sliding between his legs, taking his head as he kissed him with a slow burn, his commander wrapping his legs around him. His hands slid underneath him, gently cupping his butt cheeks as he moved against him while he kissed his throat. Navileth's fingers slid into his hair gently, rather than tugging.
Osric's body glided against him as he ran his mouth over his jaw, his commander gasping a little as he orgasmed again. Osric slid behind, his arms sliding around his waist, Navileth exhaling as he rested against him. Osric lifted his hand and kissed his palm. Navileth caressed his head with his, Osric's legs tightening around him. His fingers caressed his jaw to the skin just underneath his mouth. His commander brushed his lips over his thumb sultrily, heat quickly radiating down Osric's front. It didn't take long for Navileth to take his thumb in his mouth, gliding it over his tongue.
Osric's legs tightened harder around him as his commander sucked his thumb, his tongue curling around it. Osric grunted as he grinded against him, a moan in his throat as he climaxed with what his commander did to his thumb inside his mouth. Osric kissed his throat passionately as Navileth guided his thumb from his mouth, brushing his bottom lip over the wet digit. Osric exhaled, pressing his face into his shoulder.
"You are impossibly sexy," he whispered against his hair.
"We make a good pair then," Navileth said quietly.
"This dull enforcer?"
"Those weren't some dull moves."
Osric smiled. "I save them for someone who will appreciate them."
"I'm thinking about putting you on the payroll."
Osric slapped his ass and his commander laughed, delighting him.
"I am on the payroll."
"I feel like I should be paying."
Osric smiled, pressing his lips against his shoulder.
"You make me feel so good about myself."
"You should. You just make me feel good."
Osric warmed at the sentiment.
"I can't believe you're here, with me. I never imagined you would pursue me."
Navileth turned around, giving him sultry grey eyes he loved. He returned his leg over his hip, Osric's body reacting easily. A mischievous smile filled those grey eyes.
"Is Osric hungry again?"
"You're a naughty imp."
Navileth laughed. "Oh, yes." Osric smiled at him. His hand ran over his waist and back, his commander's eyes heating with the touch. "I love how you make love to me," he whispered, Osric's gaze intensifying. "I don't think anyone has ever touched me like you."
Osric raised a hand to touch his cheek.
"You deserve all that and more."
He watched the emotion fill his commander's eyes.
"Why do you feel this way?" Navileth whispered. "Don't you see me as a failed enforcer—"
Osric cut him off with a kiss, infusing all his care and regard into it. When he leaned back, his commander sucked in air. His wet eyes easily cut him.
"There's nothing wrong with choosing you," Osric whispered. "This makes you happy. You love sex, you love the attention and the prestige. That's nothing to be ashamed about."
"Oh, Osric," Navileth whispered. Osric smoothed his hair from his face, drinking in the emotion, intensity and respect in his eyes. "Yes, it makes me happy, but I'm also alone because of it."
"I have never left your side and I never will."
"Will you be my mate, Osric?" Osric stared at him as his extremities went numb. His commander gave him a gentle look. "Most wouldn't, with what I do. This is all I will ever have of you because I'm making myself happy."
"You have everything I have," Osric whispered passionately, his commander giving him a tender gaze.
"Would you? Be my mate."
Osric gave him a shadowed look.
"That's a complicated request."
Navileth grunted. "Everything about me is complicated. Is that a no?"
Osric leaned back from him, giving him a grave look.
"Are you seriously asking me?"
"I wouldn't have made this step with you if I wasn't serious."
Osric's gaze softened. "I thought you were just being my lusty commander."
An impish smile filled Navileth's eyes.
"Always. But I wouldn't have taken this from you just to sate my needs, Osric. Do you think me that shallow?"
Osric pushed his hair to his back.
"You're anything but shallow."
"Most think I am. With my Navariel side, drinking and making love like the world is going to end tomorrow, my furs and silks—"
"Nothing wrong with getting in touch with your feminine side."
Navileth laughed. "You are like no enforcer I've ever met."
Osric smiled. "Don't you forget it."
His commander chuckled. "Can I ever do wrong in your eyes?"
"On the day you do, I'll let you know." Navileth laughed and Osric smiled at him. "You have the best laugh."
Navileth smiled at him with shining grey eyes that meant more to him than he could ever express in words. It made him feel good that he had inspired it.
"Do you see me as effeminate?"
"Anyone who's seen you with a weapon knows you're not."
Navileth laughed. "Females wield weapons. How sexist of you."
Osric winked at him. "Not like you."
Navileth laughed and Osric grabbed his hips, kissing his throat.
"You really do like my laugh."
"It goes straight to my cock."
Navileth tossed his head back and laughed, Osric pushing him onto his back, planting his knees on either side of him. His commander smiled up at him with his naughty eyes.
"I like you on top." His hands took his thighs in a masterful grip. Osric ran his fingers through his hair. "I am in love with your body."
This compliment struck his heart.
"I thought you liked slender and graceful."
His commander gave him desirous eyes that did more than a hundred compliments.
"I love how strong and powerful you are." He found his hand, those eyes never looking away from him, full of sensual promise that nearly entirely distracted him. "I love when these large, rough hands touch me."
Osric gave him a warm look. "They are that. I wouldn't think you'd find them enticing."
"These hands could crush someone's skull but they're also the hands that carried me to my bed and covered me."
Osric's gaze intensified. His hand cupped his cheek.
"And they always will."
His commander's gaze heated as his hand took his muscular left bicep.
"Your walk goes straight to my cock." Osric kissed him passionately, his knees moving between his legs, wrapping them tightly around him. Navileth separated his mouth from his in a way that drove him insane. "Put my legs over your shoulders again," he whispered huskily against his lips, Osric only too eager to obey his commander's wishes.