Dragon Rider The Movie

Dragon Rider.
By MrUnknownPerson.

Int. Koah Academy-Afternoon

Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima were walking in the school hallway talking.

Akeno:
How about we go out for dinner?

Rias:
Naw, I'm not really in the mood for going out.

While they were still talking Issei, wearing a black jacket with a white patch in front of the jacket, was walking with Asia wearing her school uniform and walked past Rias and Akeno. But Rias and Akeno felt something that crawled up their skins.

Rias:
W-What was that?

Akeno:
I don't know, but it felt strange.

They saw Issei and Asia were still walking.

Akeno:
Was it coming from them?

Later, both Rias and Akeno were in the ORC Building while Akeno was making tea and Rias was looking out of the window looking at Issei and Asia while they were eating lunch.

Akeno:
You've been staring at them for a while, why not relax for a bit?

Rias:
You felt it too, something wasn't coming from the girl, it was coming from him.

Issei saw that Rias was looking at her and Asia.

Rias:
He… looked at me.

Akeno:
My, my you may have an admirer Rias.

Rias:
Just what is he?

Int. Road-Night

Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba were standing on a street.

Koneko:
Why are we out here again?

Rias:
I got a message from the ArchDuke saying there will be a stray devil and a fallen angel will be here.

Kiba:
A stray devil working with a fallen angel? That's surprising.

Rias:
Keep your guard up, they're close.

The four of them dodge a yellow light spear that hit the ground.

Raynare:
So, I'll get to kill four devils? This should be fun. Right, Viser?

Viser crashes down from the sky.

Viser:
You're right, once we kill you four will go after the rest of the devils who live here.

Rias:
Viser, you killed your master. Because of your greedy ways I place you under arrest, give up now and no harm will happen, the same to you fallen angel.

Viser:
You think you have the authority to command me? If you were my master I'll start by ripping off your arms and legs and finally your head.

Rias:
Come over here and try it.

Int. Hyoudou Residence-Night