Part 4

Rias and her Peerage with Issei and Asia where at the bottom of a long hill looking at a big house on top.

Rias: Alright everyone whoever gets on top first wins the one in last has to do the laundry. On Your Mark Get Set Go!!!

Everyone runs upstairs at the speed of a devil but Issei and Asia stayed didn't move.

10 seconds later.

Kiba was on top of the hill.

Kiba: First!

Issei: Third.

Then he turns around to see Issei and Asia behind him.

Kiba: H-How?

Then Everyone comes up on the hill and Rias was the last person to come up.

Rias: How did you two get up here?

Issei: Who cares your the last person.

Rias: Dammit!!!

30 minutes later everyone in a field with Issei in the middle of the center and he summons his Boosted Gear.

Rias: Alright Issei since you're the only one who gonna fight Riser you will need to be ready for anything that comes your way all of us will fight except for Asia she's the healer so when I say This....EVERYONE TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!

Then they charge at Issei first who came up was Koneko who tries to punches him in his face, chest and in the leg but he dodge her attacks then she tries to punch him again but he grabs her fist and swings her to Akeno who was close to him casuing both of them to clash into each other then Kiba used his speed too surprised Issei but he close his eyes and used his ears to track him down and finally Kiba was above him with his Sword Of Betrayer ready to slay Issei but he used his Boosted Gear to catch the sword in his hands then used his Boosted Gear smack Kiba away only to get blasted by Rias with a ball of Destruction sending him back a little.

Issei: Not bad-

Then his eyes glowed green.

Issei: My Turn!

At the speed of sound he disappears with them unable to see or search his energy.

Akeno: Where He Go?

Then he appears behind Rias.

Issei: Boo-

Scaring Rias she jump on the other side landing on her feet and send's more balls of Destruction at Issei only walk through them like they where made out of thin air.

Rias: Impossible!!!

Then a Red Aura surrounded Issei and when he roared the Aura burst sending waves everywhere causing everyone to put their Circle Shields up protecting them but Rias's shatter causing her to fall down and then Issei's puts his hand out to help her up.

1 hour later.

Everyone Issei and Kiba where sitting on a couch talking but stop when the female member came up to them.

Rias: Issei we are gonna take a bath would you care to join us?

Issei: Ah! N-No Thank you I'll just wait my turn!

Akeno: But we need someone to wash are backs and are chest~

Then Issei walks away.

Issei: No! No I mean it I'll just wait my t-

Then Koneko grabs him dragging him with them.

Issei: Kiba! Help!

Kiba: Sorry but I want a privet bath.