Part 2

The next day the blonde hair girl who was with Issei was in a kitchen cooking breakfast but she didn't notice someone behind her sneaking up in her then the mystery person wrapped their hands around her.

???: Morning Issei.

Issei: Morning Asia.

Issei unwrapped his hand from Aisa and sat at the table.

4 minutes Issei and Aisa walked to Issei car and got in it and he drove off.

10 minutes Issei parked his car in the parking lot of the school and both of them got out the car and they both walk to the school in front of the school was Kiba pretending to read a book seeing Issei and Aisa walk into the school also seeing Issei looking at him.

3 hours later.

Issei and Aisa was outside eating lunch together but Issei stopped when he saw to boy being chase by some girls wearing kendo outfits and then one of the tripped and then the girls started beating him with their kendo sticks as Issei and Asia where watching him being beat up.

Issei: Lunch and a show.

As both of them wasn't looking Koneko was watching them behind a tree.

After school.

Issei and Aisa where about to get into Issei car but was stopped by Akeno.

Akeno: Excuse me?

Issei: Not you again!

Akeno: Happy to see you too will you both come with me.

Issei: N-

Aisa: Alright.

Issei: Hmm!!!

6 minutes later Issei, Akeno and Asia where in a abandoned school inside of it was Rias sitting in a desk with Kiba on a couch and Koneko on the other one.

Rias: Aisa Argento and Issei Hyoudou welcome to The ORC.

Aisa: Hello nice to meet you.

Rias: Do you know why I brought you all here?

Issei: Is it to put us in your Peerage?

Rias: H-How did you?

Issei: He told me!

Rias: Well since you saw what we really are.

She got up and so did the other members of the club also did and black wings appears from their back.

Rias: Issei is right I want you both in my Peerage and become devils.

Issei: No!

Rias: Think about it will you join my Peerage.

Aisa: I don't know?

Then a green orb appears on behind Issei's left hand.

???:(Coming from the green orb) Rias Gremory.

Rias: The Red Dragon Emperor!!!

Ddrag:(Coming from the green orb) I know what you are doing and I'm not letting neither of them in this Peerage of yours!

Rias: Why not?

Ddrag:(Coming from the green orb) I Know all about devils and how they act you will not take advantage of them!

Akeno: All devils are not the same some are good and some are bad.

Ddrag:(Coming from the green orb) And how do I know you one of the other?

Rias: I will protect them I will do any for the members of my club.

Ddrag:(Coming from the green orb) I don't trust devils so I'll give you a chance but it's up to them to be apart of it.

Rias: So what do you say?

Issei: Ah fine but I'll be a part time member but I'm not becoming a devil.

Rias: Fair enough what about you Asia?

Aisa: Alright I'll be come a devil!

Rias: Okay will start tomorrow.

The next day.

In the morning Issei woke up noticing Asia on his right side hugging but he also felt something else on his left side of h so he turn around to see a naked Rias also hugging him then Asia wake up seeing Rias and she screamed.

5 minutes later.

Rias was in the kitchen sitting down with Issei at the table.

Issei: I still don't know why you are in my house?

Rias: Well since Aisa is going to be in my Peerage as her king I must know where she stays.

Issei: How did you get in?

Rias: I can Teleport anywhere I want.

6 minutes later the three of them where in school while Issei was getting look at by every student in the school.

Rias: I'll see you two after school There see people I want you too meet.

Then she walks off to her class so did Issei and Aisa.

After school.

Issei and Asia where walking to the abandon school.

Issei: Are you sure about this?

Aisa: Yes Issei I want to protect you also like you protected me.

Issei: Alright.

Theny they made there way too the building and walk to Rias's Office where three people was sitting on the right side of the couch.

Rias: Oh Issei and Asia you made it please meet my friends.

Sona: I am Sona Sitri we meet before these are servants Tsubaki Shinra and Genshirou Saji.

Tusbaki: Nice too meet you both.

Saji: Sup.

Rias: Alright Lets get started Asia do you know the game chest.

Aisa: Y-Yes.

Rias: I Order, In My Name Rias Gremory , You Asia Argento Will Be Come My Servant, And Lead A New Life As My Bishop.

Then Rias Pulls out a Bishop chest piece out and it glowed red flying to Asia then it merges into her as black wings appear behind her.

Rias: Asia Argento you are now part of My Peerage.

1 hour later everyone was now outside of the building with Issei on one side and everyone else on another.

Rias: Alright Issei are you ready?

Issei: Uh Fine!

Rias: Akeno!

Akeno hands shot out lighting from her hands aiming it to Issei but he smacks it away like it was noting.

Rias: Kiba! Koneko!

Then Kiba summons his Sword Of Betrayer and Koneko cracked her knuckles and they both charge at Issei as he dodge Kiba's sword stike and Koneko's punches and he kept dodging them.

Sona: So Fast!

Rias: As a Dragon hybrid he possesses more powers than a human.

Issei: Fun's Over!

Then he punches Kiba in the stomach sending him back and then kick's Koneko in the chest also sending her back.

Koneko: How Is He This Strong?

Kiba: Don't Know?

Rias: Alright that's enough.

Issei: We didn't even get to used are Boosted Gear Ddrag.

Ddrag:(Coming from Issei's Head) Your right partner.

To Be Continued.....