Green Funeral

Everyone stood and watched as Alicents body burnt. This was usually only a custom for Targaryens, but Rhaenyra insisted since alicent had married her father and given birth to three children with Targaryen blood. Everyone else headed inside for the wake, but Aemond, Helaena, and Aegon stayed.

Daena rested a hand on his back. "Do you want me to stay?"  She whispered. Aemond shook his head and kissed his cheek before leaving the siblings alone.

"Mother, we need to talk." Elaena said softly and looked around.

"What is it?"

"What is it?"

"Where is Aeron?" Elaena asked.

"I am not sure he showed up and left." Daena said, looking around as well.

"Convenient, don't you think?"

Daena lifted her brow at her daughter. "What are you trying to say?"

Elaena sighed and hesitated. "It's true Alicent was losing her mind, but I do not believe she jumped from that window."

"Elaena, don't -

"No, mother. Listen to me. You and I both know what Aeron is capable of. He hated her as much as she hated him. Why kill herself now? What changed?"

"Elaena, stop." She whispered.

"Mother. What if Aeron killed her."

Daena quickly covered her daughter's mouth. "Aeron did not kill Alicent. She was ill, that's all. He is your brother Elaena."

"Aeron has not been my brother for years."

"No. He is your brother. He is my son. Do not speak of this again, Elaena." Daena said and planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

Daena walked away in search of her son's, including Aeron. She finally found Aeron with Rhaegar and Laen. Daena was surprised to see Laen actually laughing and playing. From the day he was born, he spoke to no one but Daena, Aemond, and his siblings.

 From the day he was born, he spoke to no one but Daena, Aemond, and his siblings

She approached her boys and whispered. "Rhaegar, maybe you should take your brother to get something to eat."

"I'm not hungry." Laen said.