A fathers rage

Aemond walked into the room watching Aeron cry in Daena's arms.

"Has Cole hurt him before?" Aemond asked letting go of Elaena's hand. 

Daena sighed and nodded.

"It won't happen again." Aemond warned and walked out of the room angrily. He walked down the hallway to his mother's room where he knew Criston would be and walked right in. Aemond didn't give Cole a chance acknowledge him before landing a hard punch across his face. Cole fell to the floor and Aemond got on top of him getting a few more punches before Cole got him off.

"Stop Ser Criston!" Alicent yelled as Cole landed two hard punches on Aemond's face.

Ser Hendrick rushed in pulling the two apart. "You forget I was the one who taught you to fight." Cole said to Aemond.

"Never touch my family again!" Aemond warned.

Alicent held her son's arm and checked his injured face but he only pulled away. "This is your fault." He said to her but didn't give his mother a chance to respond before leaving.

Meanwhile, Daena finished cleaning her son's wound and helped put his shirt back on.

"Do you think they got the letter?" Aeron asked

"By tonight they will." Daena said giving him a small smile.

"Who answered the door for you?" She asked, she usually, met with the small children or a handmaiden in the white worms employ.

Aeron placed his hand to his cheek. "Mysaria I think her name was."

Daena had only met her a handful of times it's possible she  knew of the kings passing before her. She then smirked at the realization of why her son refused to wipe his cheek.

"Is that where this came from? She kissed you?" She teased.

"N-no."

"Was that a stutter? Does my son have a crush? On Lady Mysaria?" She joked.

Aeron covered his ears to ignore his mothers words.

"Okay I'm sorry." Daena said grabbing her son's hands, she saw the scars on his palms and the blisters around his finger nails. She then kissed the palm of his hands and gave him a sad smile.

"Why do they hate us?" Aeron asked.

As much as Daena wanted to tell him they don't she knew he was smarter than that. "We're different that's why." She said smoothing his hair. "But there are some good ones."

"Like who?" He asked sarcastically.

"Your father and your aunt Helaena." She said and placed a hand on her belly at the feel of her unborn child's movement.

Aeron placed his head on his mother's belly and soon dosed off in the comfort of his mother.

Later that night Daena layed in bed with Aemond smoothing her fingers over his chest softly.