"I wanna go get one of those Minnie Mouse ear's head bands before even getting on a ride."

"Aight come on." We started walking to where they were selling the headbands and Ja didn't want to get one but I forced him to get one anyways just so we could be twinning.

He got the regular Mickey Mouse ones while I got the pink Minnie Mouse ones.

"You look so mad."

"Because yo ass got me wearing this ugly ass headband don't nobody wanna walk around with this shit on their head all day." He took the headband off but I put it back on him.

"It's cute and we're twinning, I never been here so you could pick the first ride we go on."

"We going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride." He started smirking and I looked at him confused.

"What do they have going on? Because you're smirking and now Im scared. Im so close to going on google and picking out a ride myself."

"It's a rollercoaster. I'm smirking cause it's gon spin you all around, Front and back allat. It ain't that scary though yeen gotta worry."

"I'm scared. Ion trust that, What if I fall and die?"

"It's Disney Land, You know how much shit they got to lose? They make sure these rides secure."

"Okay we could go on this ride, Make sure I don't hurt myself." We started making our way over to where the ride was and skipped through all the people going to the front.

"You may go to the top right." The worker said and I followed Ja all the way to the top.

"You wanna sit at the end?" He asked me and I nodded. He moved out of the way so that I could enter the aisle and take a seat all the way at the end, and he joined me there. "You scared?"

"Make sure I don't hurt myself." I pointed at him and he chuckled.

authors note: really don't feel like describing how that whole ride went so there it is for y'all to watch if y'all want.

"How much you rating it?" Ja questioned as we exited the ride and headed outside. We both proceeded to the hand sanitizer station and rubbed our hands together after spritzing some on our palms.

"Off how good the ride was or how crazy?"

"Both."

"A 10. It was scary but it was a good ride. You?"

"A 4. It was aight but I thought it woulda been a lil more crazier. Maybe this because this my third time riding that ride and not my first."

"Crazier? That wasn't crazy enough for you. That drop caught me all the way off guard."

"I'm shocked you ain't start screaming."

"When I'm scared I don't scream. I'm more so of a show I'm scared through my face expressions and my thoughts type of girl." I lied.

I literally scream whenever I'm terrified, but I didn't want to do all that shouting in those people's ears, so I refrained from doing so because it would have been so embarrassing.