"Well we talked about everything now is the easy part, I feel like you're going to spend a lot of time in here shopping."

"I am, This is heaven." My eyes traveled around the store "My uncle's birthday is coming up and I think I want to get one of his gift's in here. I caught him looking at the Off White Air Jordan 4's the other day, Do you guys have those here?"

"Yeah we do. What's his size?"

"His size is a 15."

"I'll send one of the workers to get that for you. In the meanwhile our other worker, Lexie could help you find some sneakers for yourself."

"Thank you."

"Hey, Im Lexie."

"Hii, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. Any sneakers you find yourself wanting?"

"Everything." I said and we both shared a laugh "Um, Definitely the Chlorophyll Dunks. I'm a size 6 and those right there are cute too." I pointed at the Crimson Tint dunks.

She was about to say something but my phone started ringing "Sorry." I told her and she nodded, I grabbed my phone out of my purse and it was Ja calling "Can I answer this?"

"Yeah you can."

"Thanks, I think I'll need his opinion on some of these sneakers too." I answered the call and waited for it to connect "What you doing?"

"Nun chillin."

"Nun chillin." I mocked him rolling my eyes "Anyways, What do you think about these right here?" I pointed at the Crimson Tint Dunks.

"They fye, You gotta get em. The sneakers beside them cute too."

"Yeah they're going in the back to get me them. Can you please get me these in a size 6?"

"I will, That and the Chlorophyll ones too?"

"Yes please."

"Put me in the camera." Ja said.

"Boy no. I don't even think they're going to allow me to have you in the camera."

"He could be in the camera." The camera man said and I sighed and let the camera man put the camera on my phone which was showing Ja doing some random ass signs with his hands.

"What's up Ja man how you doing?" Joe asked him.

"Wassup and I'm living."

"We gon have you next on here?"

"Fasho hit me up bout it and we could set something up next time I'm in LA."

__________

The first place that Ja decided to take me to today was Disney Land because in his words 'You can't come to California without visiting Disney Land' I don't mind though since I've never went to anything Disney related and this would be my first.

"I ain't even notice we're wearing the same shoes. You want to be me so bad."

"Nah you want to be like me. You know you my li one." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I playfully rolled my eyes "Whatchu wanna go on first? We're going on every ride they got here."