i

samantha harrington stirred the spaghetti that was cooking in the pot. she had invited max over for a small date type of thing before they needed to head to the mall for a movie with the party. spaghetti was one of the things that made samantha happy, so she hoped it also made max happy too. plus, she had never cooked for max, or anyone in general.

she put the lid over the pot when she heard a meow coming from the stairs. she sighed, walking out of the kitchen and through the living room to the staircase where a yellow tabby cat was sitting on the last step, right above her food bowl. "okay, calm down.." sam mumbled, going upstairs into the pantry to get some cat food.

when sam had heard mews had been eaten, she was heartbroken. she truly loved that cat. so, when she finally got the yes from her reluctant mom, she went to adopt a yellow tabby cat. fortunately, they had one more, which was mews. what sam didn't know is that the new mews acted just like the old one: she slept, she ate, and she was a support animal. now, sam was in charge for mews.

the harrington quickly walked down the stairs and refilled mews cat food bowl before she heard a ring at her door. she quickly ran over to to the large door, opening it to be met with her girlfriend. the two had made it official a few days after the snowball when max handed sam a peach with the words 'be my girlfriend?' carved into it, which sam immediately replied with a yes.

"nice shirt." max said, noticing that sam was wearing max's tank top. it was a tank top that had small rainbow stripes all over it going horizontal. she paired the shirt with a small pair of black and white athletic shorts she had stolen from steve when he was in 8th grade. sam grinned. "i think it fits me." she joked before pulling the girl in for a passionate kiss.

max smiled, walking into the door. "your cooking?" max asked, looking around. sam nodded with a grin as max picked up mews. "well, it's burning." max stated simply. sams eyes widened, sprinting to the kitchen.

she quickly turned the stove off and took the lid off of the pot. "shit, thank god the house didn't burn down." sam mumbled, scooping two spoon fulls of spaghetti into two bowls that were already set up on the counter table in the kitchen. "wow, i didn't know you were this fancy." max smiled widely. "i'm a harrington, get used to it." the brunette smiled back, taking her small apron off and setting it down.

as the two sat down, sam watched intensely as max took a forkful of the hot pasta. the ginger coughed a bit, then swallowed. "this is the best think i've ever tasted." max smiled. sams worried look went away as she started to eat the pasta as well.

soon, the two girls had finished their pasta and were cuddling with mews. "thanks, by the way. for the spaghetti." max smiled. sams jaw hung open. usually, sam was the more affectionate one in the relationship. "max mayfield saying thank you? this is a first." sam smiled, leaning towards max slowly. "shut up, peaches." max instructed jokingly, also leaning in as her eyes flicked back from the brunettes eyes to her lips.

mews jumped off the couch as sam put her hands on maxs neck tenderly. "anything for you, love." was all sam mumbled before kissing max passionately. the two smiled when they pulled away. "you taste like spaghetti."
sam stated, grinning. "the feeling is mutual." max smiled. before sam could kiss the redhead again, max got up. "nope, we gotta go." she stated.

"can't we stay here for five more minutes?" sam whined, crawling onto the floor and frowning. "nope. come on." max instructed, grabbing sams arms. "fine, only because your going." sam grumbled like a child. max smiled. "that's what i thought."

-

"and you said we were going to be late." sam mumbled next to max as will, lucas, and the two girls waited outside the mall in front of the bike racks for mike to arrive. "i swear, mike can't go 30 minutes without sucking face with el." max groaned, growing impatient.