Escaping with the Devil!

Start from the beginning

He said when she smiled snuggling closer to him as he hugged her tightly.

A sharp pain on her wrist brought her out of her thoughts and the smile that was there on her face because of the moments she just recalled was replaced with a painful sob.

Shaan: I wish tum pehle he meri baat man leti toh ajj yeh sab tumhe jhelna nahi parta.

He said as he made her sit from her sleeping position.. he positioned her against the wall as she sat with her back leaning to it.

Shravani: kyu kar rahe ho yeh sab?

She asked monotonously.. he looked at her hearing that and his pupils dilated..

Shaan: tum... Tum chahiye ho mujhe... Agar tum sidha sidha manti toh ajj  yeh sab sehna nahi parta... Apni bandi ko main yeh sab sehne he nahi deta...

He said palming her cheeks... She felt disgusted but didn't flinched back..

Mihir: Sab hoga.. kaise v hoga... Par hoga jarur...

His words rang in her ears... She took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes..

Shravani: then take me away from here Shaan... Apni bandi mante ho na? Aise mujhe tadapta hua dekhkar accha lag raha hai tumhe?

She asked when he looked at her contemplating with his thoughts..

Shravani: mujhse aur yeh sab bardasht nahi ho raha... Please Shaan.. it's been 3 days... I can't stay like this... Ghar nahi toh apne sath le chalo.. but please take me away from this place Shaan.. please... Uske bad tum jo v kahoge main karungi.. tumhari girlfriend banne ko kahoge ? Ban jaungi... Tumhare sath rehne ko kahoge reh lungi... But please yaha se mujhe le chalo.. please Shaan!

She said nearing him more such that her breathe was fanning on his face.. he took a deep breathe as he stared at her for a long time... Looking at his eyes and then her lips.. her face was pale... Her lips were busted because of the slaps she got from Tanya... Her eyes were red and she looked drained out... But still she was the most fascinating women in front of his eyes... He was just so obsessed with her that he couldn't see anything else but only her..

Shaan: us Mihir ko chod dogi?

He asked breathing heavily... She  gulped the lump formed in her throat before replying..

Shravani: chod dungi...

Her mere whisper brought a smile on his face.. an evil victorious smile...

Shaan: theek hai... Chalte hai fir... Yaha se bohot dur.. jaha sirf main aur tum honge..

He said caressing her cheeks... She smiled at him and moved forward kissing his forehead which brought a smile on his face...

He helped her to get out of the ropes .. when she stood up her legs were paining.. there were multiple cuts on her legs and things... But she cared less.. he held out his arms for her.. she looked at him smiling... A breathtaking smile which could blow away ones mind... She placed his hands on her and he lead her outside from the back door where there were no guards... He made her sit inside the car and he himself got seated.. he looked at her side smiling before he started the car..

Tanya came running outside and what she saw took the ground beneath her away..

Tanya: Shaan! Wait Shaan! What are you doing? Wait!!!

She screamed running but they were already out of the place driving away..

Tanya: fuck!

She cursed loudly before taking out her phone and dialling someone.