"Hmm." June responded aware that Jay was in the room.

"So it's like that now." May continued

"I am at work right now."

"Work? Mom said you were holed up in your flat with some handsome rich guy who had gotten you preggers!"

"May , I can't talk now." June glanced at Jay who was smiling and gesturing to her to continue with her call as he made himself comfortable on the sofa while flipping through the file he was holding.

"Let's talk later," she tried to get her sister to end the call.

"Fine, see you at lunchtime, be ready to reveal all big sis!" with that May hang up.

"Sorry about that Jay," June apologised.

May was the troublemaker in the family as the middle child she was the one who did all the antics. May was a fashion designer. She was into clothes and runways and makeup. June was lost in her world but May enjoyed it to bits. She was always travelling for Fashion shows in Paris or Milan or New York but May preferred to be at her desk designing new styles. She was not famous as yet but was having some success working with renowned designer Donna Karan London. June had been to a few fashion shows and even marketed some but the fashion world was one genre she had not mastered as yet.

It was already 12.20 pm and June would be meeting May at La Tasca, a Spanish restaurant which was nearby. May had already texted that she was five minutes away. June was rushing for the lift. It was a bit crowded in the lobby as many people were waiting for the lift to go to lunch.

When she heard the lift open, her body stiffened and became tense. She just knew who had walked out of the lift. She tried to blend in with the crowd as Dmitri and Franco came out. His eyes focused on her immediately and he came to face her. The crowd parted like the Red Sea for him. He looked dashing in his three piece grey suit. A waist coat was made for him.

"Ms Stapleton." He greeted. She could see that he was angry. His eyes were almost black and his jaw was set.

"Good afternoon Mr Kanaredes, Franco." June greeted politely as she rushed into the closing lift. As the doors closed the last image that she saw was Dmitri's furious face scowling at her.

June exhaled as she exited the building. She knew that Dmitri would not let this go but now she had another matter to face with her sister.

May was already at their table when she arrived at the restaurant. It was very exotic and the dark wooden furniture made the place have a real rustic feel to it. They were seated in a private area and June noticed that April was also there. She walked over to her sisters and hugged them. May was slim and tall. Her mahogany hair was stylishly layered to her shoulders. Her grey eyes were her best feature as it made her face look elf like. April resembled their father the most, she had a square jaw and green eyes. Her hair was cut in the same short pixie hair cut like hers but it was blonde. April was working in a law firm but had one year left of law school.