He was sleeping like a dead fish, so she took the chance and pasted it on his bare chest.

"Did you do this Angel? Wahh, I'm feeling betrayed",, He said keeping his hand over his heart.

She laughed more as her whole body shook.

"Come here, pretty Angel. Oppa will give your reward", He said coming in her direction.

She stopped laughing as she screamed and ran into the living room.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I was joking!", She screamed jumping over Jimin.

"JOKING!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK", Hobi said picking up a cushion.

"Come to have breakfast, when you guys are done", Jin said as he went to the kitchen.

Yoongi followed him.

"I won't hesitate to spank your cute butt, if I laid my hands on you!", Hobi threatened standing behind the couch.

Aera giggled as she turned around and shook her butt.

"Catch me Oppa", she mocked running up the stairs.

She went into Tae's room, who was sleeping.

He opened his eyes a little as he said in his husky voice, "you did well".

"Learnt from the best", she grinned getting under the covers with him.

It was still early.

They had plenty of time for classes.

He took her in his embrace kissing her head.

"I'm gonna miss you", He said nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Me too, Oppa. But it's fine. We can meet in the evening. I know you are busy", she said patting his head.

This was the second day, they are going to the company; all of them.

"Be safe, okay? Just call us or use the necklace",He said sniffing her baby scent.

"Your smell never changes", He said with a smile.

"I will be fine Oppa. Don't worry. Do your without any worry or pressure", She said kissing his cheek.

"And yeah, I am still using the baby soap", she giggled.

She started blabbering non-stop about how she was excited for the workshop and all.

He listened to her attentively with a smile.

Security around the school was doubled and more eyes would be watching Aera.

Aera was walking through the hallways.

She came across Nia.

They smiled at each other and hurried to their classes.

It was infact Nia's plan to use the cockroach against Aera and Tino would help her.

But, Aera saw the thing first and it led to a completely different scenario.

Nia was trying hard to make more situations workout between Aera and Tino, but nothing was working.

Now, she started to think of other ways.

Aera was sure, Nia was not completely trustable.

She started to believe her gut feelings and maintained a little distance with Nia.

The session began.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as we enjoy!", A lady spoke with a huge smile.