Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!

Start from the beginning

Diablo: Watch out for her Darkness Breath!

Diablo warns you two as Krebsksulm fires her Darkness Breath toward you and Leafa.

However, you quickly put up a barrier around you and Leafa to protect yourselves from the Darkness Breath.

Once it was gone, you and Leafa looked up to see Krebskulm jumping up in the air and casts a lightning bolt.

Leafa: Oh no, you don't!

Leafa extends her right palm out as all of the lightning bolts start absorbing into her right arm before firing back the lightning bolt towards Krebskulm, causing massive damage and falling to the ground with smoke around the area.

(Y/N): Nice!

Diablo: I'm almost finished setting up the traps! Keep going!

Leafa: We know!

Suddenly, Krebskulm appears out of the smoke and goes to chomp you two down, but you and Leafa dodged out of the way!

Diablo: Klem's magic defense is too high!

(Y/N): Thanks for telling us that!

-With Shera-

Back to Shera, she was giving Rem all of the health potions to recover from bleeding near death.

Shera: Rem! You're finally free now! You can't die here like this, Rem! Please, answer me! Gods, please don't take Rem away.

An explosion occurs behind Shera as she begins to shield Rem until she suddenly hears...

Rem: *Cough!* *Cough!* Shera?

Shera: Rem!! *Hugs her*

Rem: Ow, ow! Stupid Shera!

Shera: *Pulls away* Sorry! But I'm so glad. How did this all happen?

Shera asks as Rem begins to remember everything from top to bottom.

Rem: Alicia betrayed us.

Shera: Huh?

Rem: She wanted the Demon Lord to be resurrected from the start.

Shera: Th-That would mean...

Rem: She was a Demon Lord worshiper. She forced Klem to endure something very sad. Being overwhelmed by hatred was probably the key to the Demon Lord's awakening.

Shera: That's awful.

Rem: *Sees the HP potions* What are those?

Shera: Diablo gave them to me. He said to use them on you and gave me all he had on him.

Rem: Ah! Then Diablo's fighting the Demon Lord without any way to recover?

Shera: He is, but he's got (Y/N) and Leafa with him. I have hope to make them snap out of Klem's senses.

-With Diablo-

Diablo keeps running around in circles to place the traps while you and Leafa keep distracting Krebskulm by throwing a few energy blasts.

(Y/N): Wind Bullets!

Leafa: Gate of Darkness!

You and Leafa keep casting your elemental energy blasts toward Krebskulm.

At this point, Krebskulm at this point was getting frustrated at you two as a bunch of flies swarming around her.

Krebskulm then grabs the empty coffins on the ground using her two bare hands and throws them at you two, but you and Leafa dodged out of the way.