65: Reluctant

All indicators of Lu Jiuchen's postpartum recovery are far better than those of ordinary giant spouses.

By the fourth day, he was already able to go downstairs for a walk freely.

The Giant City Central Hospital is the most technologically advanced general hospital in the entire Gamma Star. It not only serves the hundreds of thousands of people in the Giant City, but also serves critically ill patients from the military and political systems transferred from all over the planet.

Therefore, although the obstetrics department of this hospital is very deserted, the number of patients in other departments is no less than that of the top hospitals in human society, and the service hall on the first floor is crowded with people and is very lively.

When Lu Jiuchen's family came out of the special elevator for obstetrics, they didn't attract too many people's attention until a curly-haired beauty found them.

The curly-haired beauty is a human who works in the giant city, and also came to see a doctor.

At that time, she was waiting for the elevator like everyone else, and accidentally found that the elevator door next door was open, so she glanced subconsciously.

What came out turned out to be two epic handsome guys.

Everyone loves to see handsome guys. She admired them intoxicated for a few seconds, and suddenly thought of something.

His eyes froze for a moment on the faces of Yan Shengting and Lu Jiuchen, then quickly moved down to the twin baby strollers in front of them, and then flew to the horizontal strip "Special for Obstetrics" pasted on the elevator door behind them, then covered his mouth and jumped excitedly .

The others noticed her reaction and followed her gaze.

Even in human society, twins have a very high return rate, and in the giant city where twins have never appeared, they are even more powerful weapons.

As a result, the twenty or thirty people who were waiting for the elevator were so excited that they couldn't help themselves, and screamed uncontrollably:

"It's General Yan and his wife and their twin babies!"

When other people in the hall heard the movement, they quickly looked this way and saw Yan Shengting's family of four clearly, and rushed to surround them one after another, but because of Yan Shengting's terrifying aura, they didn't dare to get too close.

Lu Jiuchen didn't expect that he would be surrounded by crowds when he went downstairs for a walk with a baby.

But after all, he grew up being surrounded by crowds, so he accepts this kind of thing well.

He leaned against Yan Shengting, raised his hand to greet everyone with a smile, and then touched Yan Shengting's arm.

Yan Shengting pulled up the awning of the stroller knowingly, and two sleeping babies appeared in front of everyone.

The little ones grow much faster than normal babies.

When I was just born, my whole body was red, but today it has turned into an extremely beautiful jade pink, coupled with the exquisite facial features and Uncle Xiaomi's special quilt, the lethality is simply not stronger.

The people in the front circle couldn't help covering their hearts, as if they were so cute that they couldn't help themselves.

The people behind stood on tiptoes desperately and stretched their necks to look hard, but there were people blocking the front, and they were far away from the stroller, so even if they tried so hard, they couldn't see anything.