41: 🤰

The Institute of Giant Population and Breeding is very efficient.

That is, in the evening of the next day, Lu Jiuchen received a call from Professor Qiao himself.

Past experiments have proved that after the initial knot, the cell activity of giant companions will be significantly improved compared with ordinary humans.

But through experiments on Lu Jiuchen's cell samples, they found that Lu Jiuchen's cell activity was much higher than that of other giant companions. Although it could not be compared with giants, this activity was enough to surprise them.

Later, they conducted separation experiments on Yan Shengting's saliva and sexual secretion, and purified a special substance from it.

The smell of this substance is close to mint, and when it reaches a certain concentration, it can be smelled by other humans or giants, but it will not be sexually attractive to them.

After confirming that Yan Shengting did secrete a special substance, they urgently collected samples from more than a dozen giants, and isolated similar substances from them, jasmine, grass, red wine...the smells were all different.

They speculated that this should be the sex pheromone of the giants.

But different from insect pheromones, in the natural environment, the sex pheromones of giants can only be perceived by a single individual or a very small group of people, and they are sexually attracted to this group of people.

When the giant race is combined with a human race that can perceive sex pheromones, a "perfect fit" will be formed.

And the perfect fit can transform the human partner's body more thoroughly and greatly increase the cell activity of the human partner.

Following this line of thought, there are reasonable explanations for the shorter recovery time of Lu Jiuchen than other human partners after marriage, and the fact that the hcg index in the blood test is much higher than that of human partners in the same period.

It's just that they are not yet sure what the impact of perfect fit on the production of offspring is.

Although judging from Lu Jiuchen's physical and mental condition, they believe that a perfect fit should have a positive effect on the breeding of offspring, but whether it is true, and if so, what effect it has, still needs to wait for the verification of time.

More precisely, it was waiting for the growth and development of the embryo in Lu Jiuchen's womb.

When Professor Qiao said this, he was particularly emotional.

"Limited by physiological conditions, it is extremely difficult for the giant race to reproduce. In the past ten years, frequent external turmoil has led to a negative growth in the total population. The pressure on the research institute is really great!"

"Before this, we tried test-tube babies, a method that has been maturely used in human society, but the final experimental results proved that we didn't even find the right direction for our exploration."

"But now we have discovered sex pheromones and a perfect fit. Although this is just a case at present, I believe it is very likely to bring breakthroughs in our research!"

"Little friend Lu!"

Lu Jiuchen was originally nestled in Yan Shengting's arms, but when he heard Professor Qiao's inexplicably solemn tone, he straightened his back unconsciously.

"Professor Joe, please tell me."

"Your research to us is really important, please take care of yourself!"