5: Kid

After Lu Jiuchen asked that question, Yan Yaoting didn't answer for a long time, Lu Jiuchen felt a little thumping in his heart, afraid that he might be right, but what Yan Yaoting said was:

"You're really special to me. I'm not bothering you, not at all."

Lu Jiuchen carefully observed Yan Yaoting's expression.

When he said this, his eyes were looking at him, without dodging, shrinking, or hesitating.

He is telling the truth.

Lu Jiuchen didn't want to show himself too happy, so he suppressed his smile, but couldn't suppress it, so he just smiled generously.

Yan Yaoting just looked at him and smiled, and waited for him to get over his joy, before asking: "Do you have time for dinner tomorrow?"

Strictly speaking, this is the first time Yan Yaoting has asked him out.

Now the meal was a coincidence, not counting.

Lu Jiuchen took a big mouthful of steak sweetly, "I have to go to the next city to see the project tomorrow morning, and I won't be back until the afternoon. I have a meeting after I get back. Can we make an appointment for dinner?"

"It's at your convenience."

"Then it's settled!"

The next day, because he was going on a date with a man, Lu Jiuchen was particularly passionate about his work. Even though he was exhausted from traveling and traveling all day, and had to squeeze time to go to the bathroom, he didn't feel tired at all.

After the meeting in the afternoon, he immediately walked out of the meeting room with the computer in his arms, and at the same time freed up one hand to send a message to the man.

[It's over here, where have you been? 】

[The door of your company. 】

As soon as Lu Jiuchen saw the news, his brisk walk turned into a trot. He put the computer and documents into the office, grabbed his phone and rushed out of the company.

When he went out, Yan Yaoting had just finished registering his personal information and was about to come in when Lu Jiuchen didn't stop and bumped into his arms.

This was the first time he had been in such close contact with a man.

The man's embrace is very broad, very hard, and feels particularly secure.

He has a very light mint scent, which should be the smell of shampoo or body wash.

Lu Jiuchen had never used this smell of toiletries before, and always thought it was too ordinary, but this smell smelled good when it appeared on a man, it smelled like the kind that made his heart itch and addicted and his lower body tighten.

Yan Yaoting held him by the shoulders and straightened him upright. Seeing that Lu Jiuchen kept his head down and did not speak, he asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

"No." Lu Jiuchen was so happy that he couldn't find Bei, "What to eat? Shall I choose?"

"Take you somewhere."

"Then I'll take your car?"

"good."

Yan Yaoting is tall and tall, and he drives an off-road vehicle with a large space and a thick frame. It is not equipped with anti-gravity and other floating functions, but this is also in line with his identity-anti-gravity equipment is expensive, and ordinary people cannot afford it.

Lu Jiuchen also likes cars, but he used to think that off-roading was too brutal and not his style, so the cars he bought were all supercars and sedans, but after riding it today, he realized that the off-road vision is really excellent.