24: He's A Giant?

The man was too confident, as if what was in front of him was not a big box but a few pitiful vials. What the hell, Lu Jiuchen tried to suppress his smile, but failed, so he just patted the man on the shoulder .

"Where does the confidence come from?"

Yan Yaoting didn't speak, but hooked the corners of his mouth.

Lu Jiuchen glanced at the camouflage, then looked at the man's powerful arm, and felt that there was nothing wrong with it. He swallowed, put his hands in his pockets pretending to be calm, and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you looking forward to it?"

"yes."

"Have you thought about it for a long time?"

"Um."

Lu Jiuchen casually took out a pink bottle from the box, opened it and smelled it.

Sakura flavored.

Looking up and seeing the man staring at him, he slowly squeezed a little on the tip of his index finger, clenched the man's hand into a fist, and slowly drew circles around the man's tiger's mouth with the cherry blossom-stained index finger.

Yan Yaoting clenched his fist and grabbed his finger, "Don't mess with me."

"Why?"

"We're getting married."

"so?"

"I won't be polite to you again."

"It's fierce."

Lu Jiuchen pretended to be angry and threw the bottle into his arms, raised his legs and walked a few steps outside, then turned around suddenly and grabbed him, dragging him to the stairs.

"Hurry up and have breakfast, and then we'll go!"

The old house of the Lu family is located in the old town of Linhai City, covering a fairly large area.

The building complex is arranged in the center, and there is still a large open space around it.

The open space is taken care of by a dedicated person, and various fruits, trees and vegetables are planted, and there is even an artificial pond for raising fish and shrimp.

Mr. Lu has retired to the second line now. What he likes to do most in his spare time is to drive a farm car for a stroll around his home, pick some fruits and vegetables, catch a fish, and take the fruit back to the house to wash and eat. , Vegetables and fish are handed over to the kitchen to cook, and the small days can hardly be more leisurely.

The off-road vehicle entered the metal fence gate and proceeded straight along the main road.

While introducing the old house and family to Yan Yaoting, Lu Jiuchen contacted his father at the same time.

"Dad said that the second brother will arrive later, he and the eldest brother are at the fish pond, let us go directly."

"Driving this car?"

"It's two-way two-lane, so it's no problem to drive this."

"How to go?"

"Turn left at the intersection ahead!"

Tall trees are planted on both sides of the road, and the fine sunlight sprinkles from the gaps in the dense leaves, casting mottled light and shadow on the road.

The off-road vehicle continued to drive for a few minutes, and the sparkling lake appeared behind the tall trees.

The lake should be as big as four playgrounds, surrounded by willow trees planted in a ring, and a ring road around the willow trees.