62: Matching Program

ابدأ من البداية

The place hit by the bullet suddenly became very painful.

Baimi flinched, z07 sensed it, and let him go immediately, and Baimi wanted to continue, but z07 shook his head, meaning no.

Bai Mi especially despises herself.

The last time I was at Xiaojiu's house was stopped because of his wrist pain, and this time it was his chest pain again.

Why does he always lose the chain at critical moments?

He lowered his head and tugged at his clothes.

Seeing that he was unhappy, z07 patted his head, "It's not because you were hurt that you didn't continue."

"Comfort me, huh?"

z07: "The relationship between the giant race and the human race must be approved by the state. If the two of us have already obtained that permission, I will not let go just now."

"Is that so?"

"yes."

Bai Mi looked at her toes with a smile, and quickly asked dissatisfied: "Then you don't care if I hurt or not?"

"Of course we have to."

"But you just said that if you have permission, you won't let go just now."

z07 said softly, "Just don't touch it."

"cunning."

White rice so evaluated.

The fragrance of jasmine in the small space is getting stronger and stronger, a little intoxicating.

Bai Mi took a deep breath unconsciously, "Do you know that you have a scent?"

As a non-institutional human race, and not a giant race recognized by the state, Bai Mi actually has no right to know about the reproduction of the giant race.

But he participated in the cleanup operation, and he also knew some of these secrets.

z07 nods.

"Then do you know why Xiao Jiu can conceive twins?"

z07 nodded again.

Bai Mi: "Giants emit sex pheromones when they become adults, and only a few humans can perceive sex pheromones, and this kind of human race that can perceive sex pheromones is called a perfect match for giants, and it is possible to conceive twins. "

z07 Comments: "Summary is very good."

"No, I wish I could record it with my mobile phone when General Yan was talking to me." At this point, Bai Mi paused for a moment, and said proudly and suggestively, "I can smell the smell of you, the scent of jasmine .”

"so?"

Bai Mi was a little anxious, "You don't understand?!"

z07 raised the corners of his mouth, "Two babies?"

"ah."

"Didn't you just complain about being pregnant?"

Bai Mi said so in the interrogation room, but he just complained casually at that time, and this guy still remembers it until now.

Careful.

He originally wanted to sullenly pretend to be unhappy, but he couldn't, so he dimpled out of his smile, "But if it's yours, it won't hurt."

"I know." z07 pulled him into his arms, "I'm looking forward to the day I make a baby with you."

The military aircraft entered the Linhaicheng military area.