50: Early Morning

Beginne am Anfang

Lu Jiuchen closed his eyes hard, and pulled up the quilt to cover his nose.

But the smell on the quilt was also the same, it was just a little lighter than Yan Shengting's.

Lu Jiuchen endured it silently for a moment, pushed away Yan Shengting's hand on his thigh, and then moved a little towards the edge of the bed. He heard a rustling sound behind him, presumably Yan Shengting wanted to come closer, so he hurriedly stopped him and said, "It's a little hot. "

Yan Shengting looked up. There was a temperature control monitor installed on the wall. He had good night vision and could see the temperature clearly at a glance.

"The indoor temperature is 26 degrees Celsius."

Lu Jiuchen made excuses for himself, "Where did I read it before, it was said that after pregnancy, as the hormone levels in the body continue to change, the body temperature will also rise, and the pregnant woman will be more afraid of heat than usual. I now That’s probably how it is.”

"Then I lower the temperature?"

"No need." Lu Jiuchen quickly refused, and then added half-truth, "It's not that the ambient temperature is high, it's that you are too hot."

"Then you sleep in the middle, and I'll just retreat to the side."

Yan Shengting really retreated a lot to the side. Although this distance was still too short for Lu Jiuchen, it was better than leaning close to him just now.

Lu Jiuchen symbolically moved a little towards the middle.

Yan Shengting stared at his back for two seconds, then said softly, "Go to sleep."

Lu Jiuchen agreed.

But he couldn't fall asleep at all, because the scent teased him all the time, and it also took out the clips that he deliberately sealed up one by one, and played them back and forth in his mind.

Supper in the blue building of Linhaicheng Military District.

The petals of the cherry blossom room in the city of giants.

The voice of the pink house in the Terran block...

These scenes are as deep and clear as they are imprinted in his mind. He put his hand into his pajamas obsessively, the quilt on his body was suddenly pulled, and he suddenly trembled, realizing what he was doing just now.

He listened nervously to the movement behind him. It seemed that the man just accidentally pulled the quilt because he turned over, and he didn't move after that. He breathed a sigh of relief, complained in his heart that he almost lost control, and began to recite "Venture Capital".

This back will carry till dawn.

When he heard Yan Shengting get up, he felt a sense of relief.

He was actually very sleepy, but he really couldn't sleep in this space filled with Yan Shengting's pheromones, so when the man went downstairs to make breakfast, he also got up, quickly opened the doors and windows to ventilate, and went to the bathroom to take a shower , Wash off the mint smell on my body, and finally change my clothes again.

After finishing the busy work, the sex pheromone on my body disappeared, and the evil fire finally went down.

He went to the restaurant.

Yan Shengting put the breakfast on the table, and when he saw him coming, he walked behind the chair he used to sit on and pulled the chair away.

He always did this before. After Lu Jiuchen sat down, he would often raise his head and kiss him.