Page 9

At nine I was in my jeans and barefoot, bare chest. Waiting for Mike to arrive. The second I heard a knock I pulled the door open. Mike leaned there holding a bottle of champagne.

"So twins?"

"Yes. Very rare for eagles." I pulled him in and got my glasses while he opened it. With glasses in hand he smiled.

"To the two fathers and their growing family. Maybe it'll be us next time." He smirked and sipped his glass. I chuckled and gave a sip. We took our glasses and the bottle and sat on the couch.

"Alright so tell me, as a kid, was security your wanted profession?" He asked. I chuckled.

"No, as a kid I wanted to be a fireman. Then I got older got really tired of my siblings and their squabbling and joined the army for peace and quiet. So you sounded last night that you wanted to be a chef."

"When I was really little I wanted to be an inventor. I wasn't so good at actually inventing things. Then I found food and realized that creating things that way was much more satisfying." As we talked and we drank I got to know more about him. The more I knew the more I liked, the more I liked the more I was actually hoping I was pregnant. I wanted him not just for now, not just for sex but for always. But we needed more daily life to see if we could mesh them. That was no reason not to keep exploring the sex side of this. But I finally had a wonder, I wondered what it would feel like to make love to him. Have his body around me, my cock deep inside him. I sat my empty glass down.

"I'd offer you more but that was it." He said sitting his own glass down. I pulled at his belt and maneuvered him around until he was straddling my lap.

"This is interesting." I let my hands begin to unbutton his shirt.

"I had a wonder, it's okay if you don't want to. Would you mind if I topped tonight?" He smiled.

"I don't mind a bit. I'm kind of curious about it myself. You said you've never topped before right?"

"Right. But I'm very curious how you'd feel to be under me, around me, pulling at me as I stroke in and out of you." I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and began to work his pants undone. "I'm going to go slow and stir you up, then even slower to draw it out and make you mad with need."

"I think we're already on the way." He says kissing me. I tuck my hands under his legs and hold him as I stand. He laughs as I carry him to bed and fall with him under me. I pull his pants and briefs from him then shuck my jeans. I grab a condom and roll it on.

"Lets worry about one of us at a time." He chuckles.

"I had this sudden vision. You big and round with our baby as I bounce on your cock taking it deep inside me." I kiss him deep and spread his legs to check his entrance. He's wet and loose. I grin at him. "I think you've been anticipating tonight. Though did you think you'd be under me like this?"

"Well I was kind of hoping I would be. I was going to suggest it. I wasn't sure you'd feel up to it."

"Oh I'm up to it." I say pressing my condom sheathed cock to his entrance. I pressed in slow. I always made love slow when I was leading. I liked the feel of it. I liked how my lovers got desperate for me before they fell into completion with an almost hard fall. He was right on track. As I slid in and out of him, his eyes were closed, his mouth was open in a pant as I stirred him just enough to keep us rolling but not so much it shoved him into cumming just yet. I looked over his body and marveled at how tight his slim body was. As I trailed a hand around his nipples and down his body. I saw a slim scar all the way across his body just above his abs. I traced the line as I moved. It looked like something sharp had slit him, almost looked like someone had tried to gut him. That had to hurt. I forgot the scar as he looped his legs around me and tightened, he was almost there. I kept my slow pace though my cock was painfully hard and my balls were ready to empty.