Page 4

I found Mike working some dough. He gave me raised eye brow.

"If you come back here I might put you to work. You have nice hands you can work dough really well I bet."

"I've never tried." He waved me over. Why was I doing this? I went around he turned me to face the dough. With his body pressed up against the back of me he slipped his hands over mine and together we kneaded the dough. My mind wasn't on the movement it was on the hard body pressed to mine. What was he getting at with this? His hands left mine. I kept working. They left and I saw him get a towel and wipe off his hands. Then they were back but this time they didn't help me they slid under my suit jacket and over my stomach. Shit, they'd been right. He was totally into me. I left the dough and wiped my hands off. Turning around I looked up the few inches to his face.

"Is this a one shot deal or are you wanting it to go somewhere?"

"I'd really like it to go somewhere." He said his hands sliding around me. They ran up and down my back then down to cup and squeeze my ass.

"Why, we've done nothing but argue pretty much since you were hired."

"Yeah because I was fresh from a relationship and annoyed that I was interested in someone so quickly. While I don't know a lot about your past. I get the feeling that you are coming from something that's made you a little leery of a new relationship. Makes someone snippy sometimes." He leaned toward me. Was I really going to go along with this? His eyes held mine as he pressed a kiss to my lips. It had been months since I'd gone on a date and chanced a kiss. His lips were incredibly soft. One second it was gentle and the next I've got him stepped back and pressed to the steel cabinet. His hands hold me tight as he meets me seeking and exploring. I kissed him deep. My tongue lifted and traced his mouth. His hand went up my back then down to my waist. While one hand cupped my ass the other pulled my shirt from my pants and slid under neath. I kept my own hands on his waist pinning him in place so I could keep our mouth together.

His hands pulled at my shirt more. The polo was obviously in his way. I let go of him long enough to shuck my jacket and then pull my shirt from my body. Both landed in a heap on the floor. I set my fingers to his chef coat and had it undone in just a couple seconds and pushed it from his body. He was thin but had good tone to his body.

"Damn you are ripped. Is this just you or do all bears get this buff?"

"Most bears are big, but I work extra hard to get the tone I have." I told him before setting my mouth to his neck and sucking. I shoved back and toward an empty counter.

"If you want to top tell me now." he says. I'd only bottomed and wasn't sure I'd care to top with him. This first time I'd bottom.

"Maybe later." I tell him. He smiles and starts working at my slacks. While he does that I slip my hands up to his shoulders then to his neck. I pull him in for a teasing kiss. That bare touch of a lip, flick of a tongue, meeting and pulling back. He got my zipper down and slipped my slacks over my ass. I felt him smile against my lips.

"You go commando?"

"Old habits die hard." I tease. His hand slips around my cock and he pulls. I grunt.

"How do you like it?" Alex had been very fluid in his love making. One minute easy, the next hard. He played off your reactions. How would Mike do it?

"Lets just go with the flow." I tell him before taking his mouth in a possessive kiss. I can feel him tugging at his own pants. I know when he's got them undone. His hands go to my hips. He started to flip me around but seemed to change his mind and instead pushed me up on the counter i spread my legs and wrapped them around him. I wanted to know what I was gonna get. The cock I wrapped my hand around gave me pause. He was big. That body might be slim but he was big, bigger than Alex by a noticeable amount. This was going to be a learning curve alright. He slipped those nimble hands down and past my scrotum to check my entrance. I was slick and mostly loose.

Recipe for Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें