Page 3

She nodded.

"Can I ask how you met him?" Nick Walters was a trouble maker of the worst kind. He had a little harem going when Alex took over the school. Alex's introduction to him had been Nick having some really rough sex with a male omega in the hall way. His father had seemed like a decent man but I was wondering about that opinion given he was supposedly dating, hopefully nothing else but I wasn't that stupid, a fifteen year old girl.

"Through Nick. I'd been dating Nick but when Nick broke up with me, Eric texted asking if I was alright. We started talking. He'd invited me over for lunch today so I went for an early lunch."

"Can I ask what happened at this lunch?"

"It's not like you think. He's not some dirty old man. He loves me. He took me out for a really nice lunch and we went for a drive. He had sent his limo to meet me." A sudden wonder had me frowning. Had any of the girls picked up dated Nick? I knew Alex well enough to know he was having the same thought.

"I know this is going to be hard, but you are to young to be dating someone so much older than you. If he truly loves you he can wait a couple years till you are eighteen."

"You aren't going to talk to him about this are you?" She seemed really worried about that.

"Yes. I have to. While you are here you are all my kids, my responsibility. I'll talk to him if he loves you he'll wait. Tell you what if he wants to talk to you he can come here and have lunch with you sometimes." that made her smile.

"He's gonna be really upset though. He didn't want me to tell anyone. He was very adamant. He knew that no one would understand." I sighed. Me personally I was on board with thinking he was scum and I was going to look deep into him now. "He's gonna be upset with me."

"If he doesn't understand then he isn't worthy of you. I know you might not think this is any of my business but you are smart enough to know why I'm asking. Has he touched you inappropriately at all. Kissed you or even tried to have sex with you?" she blushed and looked away. "It's alright Julie I won't tell anyone."

"Yes. We've kissed and he did ask to make love to me but I'm a virgin I was too nervous. He said that was fine he would wait for me. He's been really sweet to me. Bought me this necklace." it was a little diamond tear drop necklace.

"Alright. Why don't you head to class. I'll wait for now. This weekend I'll go talk to him. I bet he will be willing to wait. That necklace is the kind of thing you do give someone you care about." she smiled. He was trying to make it easier for her. As soon as she was gone he looked at me.

"Well, I'm guessing you want the full work up on Mr Walters. I can get a couple of the guys to follow him for a few days. You think he's got something do with it all?"

"It's possible he'd have access to the girls through Nick. Young, impressionable, upset about Nick breaking up with them. It's definitely possible. I wonder if we can find out how many of the girls that have been picked up have dated Nick." Try asking Tyler, he might know or know someone who might know." Alex nods.

"I'm gonna call the council I want that fence changed. No more putting me off."

"Good. I've been trying since last year, they just blow me off now."

"I'm going to do that now. Will you go check on Tyler for me. Just tell him you had some time and wanted to play with Payton. If he finds out I asked you to do it, he'll get mad at me again."

"Sure." I say laughing. I did that first. Tyler was more than willing to let me have Payton for a little while he relaxed some. "So, Tyler... how do you really feel about being pregnant again so soon?" he bit his lip.

"You promise not to tell Alex." that had me worried.

"Yes. I promise."

"I wish I wasn't." in a way I wasn't very surprised but in another way I was very surprised. I guess it was that I was surprised he'd really admit it.

"It is a little stressful isn't it, having another one. But at least you'll be out of school when it hatches and you know I'll be around to help. I'll take this little girl anytime you need to give you some quiet. If you need to study for school or just get a nap in. I'm always around." he grinned at me.

"Thank you Simon. One thing that is really helping is that, with Payton I was alone and had to bear it all by myself. But this time I have Alex and you, and Harry has been supportive and a bunch of the girls have offered to baby sit and things to help. I had two of the science club tell me that if I needed help catching up with any homework or anything. It's been great seeing them so accepting of this. I didn't think they ever would be this great about it all."

"Can I give you a suggestion?"

"Sure."

"Don't forget that that Alex loves you, and it bothered him a lot that he couldn't be there for you with Payton. He's gonna over compensate with this. Try not to get to angry with him. He loves you he just wants to make this as easy as possible for you." he wiggled and got up. Coming over to me he did something that he'd never done. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"You are a great friend. You know that I'm gonna insist you are godfather to this one as well." I blushed.

"I'd be honored. I think I'm never gonna need my own kids though. I've got plenty to spoil with you and Alex popping them out." that made him laugh.

"Nope I'm still gonna find you the perfect guy. I'm telling you he's out there." my mind flashed to Mike. "Oh, I saw that you got someone in mind. Tell me, tell me, tell me." he said nearly bouncing.

"He's not that kind of guy to me. But I'll admit he's good looking. But we don't get along very well."

"But I said finding someone for you and you thought immediately of him. Tell me who?" I shook my head. "Then tell me about him. What's he look like? What's he do for a living? Why don't you get along?" I wasn't sure about telling him anything but the truth was I was confused about Mike and someone else's view point would be good.

"He's tall, back haired, blue eyed. He's a chef. We don't get along because he's a smart ass." there was more to it really, but as I thought about it I couldn't really find a reason why we tended to argue I just knew that we had argued long and hard a few times. Thought I wasn't sure what about now as I looked back.

"But you are a smart ass so why does that bother you?"

"I guess because I use the smart ass track when I'm trying to destress from something. He uses it instead of actually talking." though he'd been really nice early when he gave me lunch. I tipped my head. "If someone told you that they researched your biology, just in case. What would that say to you?"

"That they wanted to be baby daddy and wanted to make sure it happened." damn it wasn't there a non sexual response to that. Maybe I need to talk to him. "Did he tell you that?"

"Yes."

"Looks like he wants you." I shook my head. If he did then he was going about it ass backwards. Arguing with me didn't give the right message but then maybe he was trying to be better, after all he brought me lunch. I kissed Payton's cheek and handed her to Tyler.

"I've got some work to do but I'll probably be back later to kiss her goodnight." Tyler nodded taking her and smiling. I went to the security office and ordered the back ground check and assigned two guards to follow Mr. Walters. Then I did something I might regret. I headed for the cafeteria and it's kitchen.