Remembering You REAL Ending!

Start from the beginning

Lucy tightens them even more until they rip off.

Me:"Too tight! Now, tell me what you see? Do you see Emmet?"

Lucy:"No."

Me:"How about now?"

Lucy:"Nope. I don't see Emmet. I just see the rest of my friends."

I groan.

Lucy:"Wait! I see someone new!"

Me:"Is it Emmet?!"

Lucy:"No! It's Rex! And he's coming for me! No! No! No! Stay back!"

Lucy grabs a grand piano from off-screen(which was apparently there)and somehow holds it threateningly in the air.

Me:"Wait, where'd you get that piano?"

Lucy smashes me with the piano. I groan.

Later, I continue my psychology.

Me:"We're trying something else. I'm going to say a word, and I want you to say the first word that pops into your head. Ready?"

Lucy:"Yep!"

Me:"Emmet."

Lucy:"Unikitty."

Me:"Construction worker."

Lucy:"Gail."

Me:"Vest."

Lucy:"Rex."

Me:"See, the key is to say something different to what I say."

Lucy:"Oh, okay, I've got it."

Me:"Hard hat."

Lucy:"Lard mat."

Me:"Planty."

Lucy:"Manty."

I have an annoyed look on my face.

Scene switches to Lucy kneeling on the floor looking at various cards.

Me:"I've laid out some pictures with words below them on cards here. These pictures and words are Emmet and things about him. I want you to arrange them in any order you choose. It could be a poem or a story. I don't know...oh, yes! A story. Good, let's do that."

Lucy reaches for a card but then she draws her hand back.

Lucy:"Um, you're making me nervous.

Me:"Oh, okay.(I walk to and sit on my chair)I'll be over here, then."

Lucy:"I'm finished!"

I smile, get up and walk to Lucy.

Lucy:"I've arranged them into a piano."

The piano falls on me.

Scene switches to Lucy on the couch and me standing next to the couch.

Me:"Since your mind has been resistant to every mental technique so far, I'm forced to resort to my most powerful method of getting your memories of Emmet back!"

Lucy:"Fiber?"

Me:"No! Hypnosis!"

Lucy:"Hypnosis!"

I hold a ticking watch in front of Lucy.

Me:"Now, keep your eyes on this watch.(I shake the watch slowly)When I count to three, you will fall into a deep sleep. 1...uh, 2...uh, 3."

Lucy falls fast asleep and begins snoring loudly.

Me:"I can't believe it worked! Now, when I snap my fingers, you will awake and remember Emmet!"

I snap my fingers and Lucy wakes up.

Lucy gasps with wide open eyes.

Lucy smiles.

Lucy:"It worked! I'm cured! The memories of Emmet are back! Our dates, adventures, when we first met, when I told him my real name, EVERYTHING! I remember! I know who Emmet is! He's my boyfriend and I love him! I've gotta go tell him RIGHT NOW!"

Lucy runs away to go find Emmet and tell him.

Lucy:(Waving)"Thanks for everything, doc!"

Me:(Waving)"No problem! Bye!(Sighs and smiles)You've done good, Author's Last Name. You've done good."

With Lucy

It is nightime now

Lucy is looking for Emmet in Bricksburg park. She remembers now that it is Emmet's favorite place to hang out. Lucy finally finds him.

Lucy:"EMMET!"

As Lucy runs up to Emmet, the latter turns and cutely smiles.

Emmet:(Chipper voice)"Oh, hey, Lu--"

Emmet gets cut off by Lucy's lips on his, fiercely kissing him. Emmet is surprised but hungrily kisses back, for he had been starved for Lucy's lips. He hadn't felt them in months. MONTHS! They do some tongue and continue to make out until they run out of breath. The reluctantly pull away from each other, both gasping, panting, and faces red(Bushing)

Emmet:"--Cy.(Emmet finishes Lucy's name)What's--*gasp* gotten--*pant*--into you?"

Lucy:"I visited a psychiatrist today and she helped me get my memories of you back. I remember everything about you now! You're my boyfriend and I love you!"

Emmet smiles.

Emmet:"I love you too, Lucy. With all of my heart. And all that I am."

Lucy smiles and is about to open her mouth to respond but cuts herself off when Emmet continues.

Emmet:"Lucy, I want you to know that...I think you're the prettiest girl in the whole world. I think you're beautiful, creative, brave, and cool. You're pretty much the most amazing and awesome girl I've ever met.  You are the greatest, most brillaint, most important, most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. Because you are MY special. I think YOU'RE special. You're special to ME. I would do anything for you. I would die for you. I would kill for you. Because I love you, so, so, much. Everything is awesome when I'm with you. And I want it to be that way forever. And make you MINE forever. So...Lucy Amelia Emerald..."

Emmet holds Lucy's hand, gets down on one knee, reaches into his pocket, pulls out a tiny black box and opens it, revealing a beautiful diamond engagement ring which shined, shimmered, glimmered, sparkled, glittered, and dazzled in the moonlight. Lucy lets out a short high pitched gasp and puts her hand over her mouth as joyful tears fill her eyes.

Emmet:"Will you make me the happiest man alive and...marry me?"

Emmet nervously smiles cutely and Lucy found it absolutely and utterly adorable. Lucy is overjoyed. She is smiling really big and crying tears of joy.

Lucy:"Oh my gosh! Yes! Yes! A thousand, billion times YES!"

Emmet smiles and gently slides the ring on Lucy's ring finger.

Lucy gasps.

Lucy:"Oh my god...Emmet...it's...it's...it's gorgeous!"

Emmet cutely smiles.

Emmet:"Not as gorgeous as you. Even the most perfect gem cannot compare to your beauty."

Lucy smiles warmly.

Lucy:"Awwww..."

Lucy and Emmet kiss as a shooting star flies above our newly engaged couple whose lips are locked together and deep in love.

The End! For REAL this time! That's a REAL ending! That's a HAPPY ending! Did y'all like it?! It's my birthday gift to me! Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~!