Battle of the Smithsonian, part 9: You Got This pt2.

Start from the beginning

"Commence ignition sequence."

"Roger that, flight."

"We have launch commit"

"No no! No, no no" Larry fully panicked, as the P.A. guy started counting down.

"Ten, nine, eight, seve-"

Larry took the P.A. system.

"No, we do not have commit. Repeat, we are decommissioning the committal of the launch, and it is now a negatory phase. We are in a no-fly, no-go phase. That us a November Gorgon phase of... non flying." Larry said into the system.

"Oh, thank god..." Y/n said, getting out of their hiding spot. 

"Fine!" Amelia huffed from her plane, stopping its engine.

"And We're gonna say, good-night. Thank you, good work, over and out." Larry gave the system back to one of the guys.

"Damn that was disappointing."

"Dad what the shit happened?!" Y/n ran up to Larry. "I dunno, kiddo! Those guys over there started doing some count down, and-" was all Larry could say before a monkey chitter interrupted him. The two looked down.

"Oh, hey, little space monkey." Larry said. The monkey was smiling and pointed at it's tag on its space suit. It said "Able".

"You're Able." Larry pointed at his chest. "Okay, good, how you doing?" The monkey did the same thing as the Tuskegee Airman did with his hand, and he smiled. "Yes, good. At ease. All right." Larry said. "Aw, aren't you just the cutest? Here you go, pal." Y/n gave Able one of those space food icecream bars. "Where'd you get that?" Larry asked. "I hid in the souvenir shop over there and I was starting to get hungry, so I took some space food." Y/n answered. "Really? We're only supposed to be stealing our friends back, not food." Larry said, "...but I'll make an exception this time. 'You have any more?" Y/n laughed and gave Larry one of the bars. He put it in his pocket and went back to Able, shaking his hand.

"You're a polite little fella, aren't you?" Larry asked. Able chittered. "Hey, happen to know where those Einstein bobblehead guys are?" Able pointed behind Y/n.

"Mr. Daley! I found your Einsteins." Amelia said.

"Great! Hey." Larry and Y/n ran up to the Einsteins, who were messing around and doodling with their sticky note pads and pencils.

"Gentlemen, we're trying to crack the combination of this tablet doodad, and the writing here says we'll find it if we figure out the secret at the heart of Pharaoh's tomb." Amelia shrugged. One of the Einsteins laughed. "Zat's and easy one. Ze answers in ze question!" he said. "What does that mean?" Larry asked. " 'Figure out'!" Einstein said again. "Wait..." Y/n started thinking.

"It's a figure! I.E., a number!" Einstein explained. "Oh," Y/n said with realization. "And ze Pharaoh's tomb, I.E., ze pyramids. Don't you get it, kid? You're looking for ze secret number at the hearts of ze pyramids!" Einstein finished.

"We'll, whistle me Dixie, it's pi!" Amelia snapped. "Pi?" Larry asked. "3.14159265 to be exact!" Einstein pointed out with hysteria. "Yes! 3.1495265?" Larry asked.

"No no no, 3.14159265." Einstein smiled.

"Yeah, okay, 3.14... I'm sorry I can't tell. Is it yes or no? 'Cause you just..." Larry couldn't tell because their heads were bobbling.

"I know it's hard, could you just..." Larry put his hand on one of the Einstein's heads.

"Don't touch ze hair."

"Sorry, I can't tell if it's up or..."

"I'm a bobblehead, dummkopf, and zat's ze way, uh-huh, uh-huh we like it! Altogether now!" Einstein said, and the others started singing "That's the way I like it" by KC and The Sunshine Band. "How do they know that song if it came out, like, 50 years after he died?" Y/n muttered.