Part 4: Night 2

Y/n was just finishing the last article on the family computer when their mom came into the room.

"Hey, sweetie, ready to get dropped off?" Erica asked. "Yup, just about. Lemme grab a few things real quick first." Y/n said, turning the computer off. They then grabbed a small box of mechanical lead, sticky notes, and bubble gum.

"Lemme grab something from the fridge real quick, I'll be there in a minute," Y/n said, running to the kitchen. "All right, dear, I'll be waiting." Erica smiled, then left the house. Y/n looked around, then opened the fridge. They got a wrapped-up raw steak they bought earlier and stuffed it in a tote bag. They then ran out to the car.

~~~~~~not too long later~~~~~~

Y/n got out of the car and into the museum.

"Hey, dad! I brought some things with me to help" Y/n smiled.

"Hey, kiddo! I really really think tonight's gonna be good" Larry said, with a big smile on his face.

"The sun's about to go down. whatever you're gonna do with Rexy, do it quickly." Y/n said. "Oh, don't worry. I got this" Larry said, jogging up to the dinosaur skeleton. He then snapped one of the bones off and attached it to a yellow remote control car.

"Wait, did you name the dinosaur?" Larry asked. "Well, yeah! I thought Rexy sorta fit him!" Y/n said. "Hm! I like that" Larry smiled.

"Well, you got everything with him covered," Y/n said, slightly impressed. Larry smiled and ran up to the desk, where the remote for the car was. "Watch this," He said. The dinosaur came to life, and Larry started maneuvering the car, as the dinosaur followed it. Its tail almost hit Larry, but he ducked. "Wow, you ducked this time!" Y/n joked, then chuckled. "Go crazy, big guy," Larry said, then putting a rubber band around the remote. He then left the desk. Y/n followed.

They then walked over to the neanderthals' exhibit.

the cavemen were trying to start a fire, just like the night before. "Hey, guys!" Larry said, walking up to the cavemen. The cavemen stopped trying to start a fire and put all their attention on Larry. "Quest for fire?" he said, bringing out a lighter. Y/n's eyes widened. "That won't go well." Y/n thought. "Over!" Larry said, throwing the lighter over to one of the cavemen. He started walking away. Y/n attempted to get the lighter back. "Hey, there, I'll just take that-"

"OOGA!!!!" the caveman with the lighter threatened.

...

Y/n backed away and caught up with Larry.

Larry slid over to the easter island head, and Y/n followed, getting gum out of their bag. "Heya, dum-dum," Y/n said. "Me no dum-dum, YOUS dum-dums. You two bring me gum-gum?" Y/n and Larry both brought gum out of their bags, then looked at each other. "Guess we both couldn't forget that, haha!" Y/n said. "Mmmm" the easter island head exclaimed.

Larry then walked over to the hall of miniatures. "Y/n, stay behind me," Larry said. Y/n did as told, as Larry locked up the Mayans. They were furious.

"What's that? I can't hear you!" Larry said, then pounding on the glass door. "Glass!" Y/n giggled at this. "Sorry!" Larry said with sarcasm. "Doin' good, dad! But real quick before you lock up the other two dioramas, I got something for them," Y/n said. "Well, alright, but let's make it quick" Larry nodded.

Y/n and Larry walked up to the Roman diorama. Before Y/n could get the thing out of her bag, the two heard a small voice going "Heave!" "Heave!" "Heave!" over and over again. Larry squatted down to the miniatures.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" He asked. "We expand or we die." Octavius said, going back to "Heave!". The two could then hear a commotion in the wild west. Larry and Y/n walked up to the western diorama. "Hey hey hey! Jed! Stop that!" Larry said. "Yeah, don't do that. The only thing you'll find by blowing up your mountain is a wall," Y/n said. "Step aside, (Gigantors/Gigantor and Gigantess)! We got us a railroad to build! We're blowing up a hole in that thing!" Jedediah exclaimed.