Part 3: The Morning After

Y/n had woken up. They rubbed their eyes to get rid of eye crusts. "Oh, god, that was such a weird dream," Y/n muttered. they then looked at their alarm. It was 12:30 PM. Y/n's eyes widened. They then called their dad. 

ringing...

ringing...

"Yello," Larry said. "Hey, dad," Y/n said, "That thing last night wasn't a dream, was it?" Larry took a deep breath and sighed. "No, it wasn't." Larry sighed. "Oh... my..." Y/n said. "Yeah, I know. But I can't quit. I know you and Nicky don't wanna move again, I'm keeping this job." Larry explained.

"But dad, that place is a death trap! I-"

"What did you say last night? You said that I could fix that place up. I'm going to believe in myself." Larry took a deep breath. "If you want, you can come back tonight. I'm brushing up on my history right now, I'll be able to fix everything in there."

Y/n paused. Did they want to go back to that death trap? maybe everyone and thing there was just protecting themselves. I mean, after all, They and Their dad are the only people who know of them other than 3 old dudes. 

"I'll think about it. Are you sure though?" Y/n asked. "I'm sure. I think I got this now. Thanks for believing in me, Y/n. If I were with you right now, I'd hug you, but I'm not with you, so uh... just pretend I'm hugging you, I guess?" Larry chuckled. Y/n chuckled too. "All right then. But make sure you quote 'brush up' on your knowledge of lions" "Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tonight, kiddo. Love ya." Larry said. "Love you too" Y/n smiled. Larry then hung up.

Y/n hung her head up to the ceiling. "I better educate myself too," Y/n thought, "Dad's not gonna be as good as he thinks"

Y/n then ran out of her room. 

"Hey, hon'" Erica said. "How'd you sleep?" 

"Well, let's just say I had a 'weird dream'" Y/n said.