Episode 17

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to go hunting, some contestants got easy animals, while others got a bear, orchid was gonna win the challenge, but her self conscious kicked in, remembering that Nusky might've been eliminated if faker sky had a idol, and faker Sky did, however, with Nusky winning the challenge, faker sky voted for orchid with Sasha and orchid was sent hurling, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Nusky: exe, we need to get faker sky out sooner.

Sonic.EXE: yeah, I know, if we don't, then she'll dominate, we just need to hope that she wouldn't go to Sasha and convince her to vote one of us to tie it.

Nusky: ok, I got a idea, let's sabotage faker Sky so she can't win.

Sonic.EXE: alright then.

The camp speakers: ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR CABINS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out of their cabins*)

Java: hello contestants.

Nusky: hey java, what's today's challenge?

Faker Sky: is it to eliminate somebody, if so, let's eliminate Nusky!

Nusky: what!

Java: no, no, that's not the challenge.

Faker Sky: oh, well I'm still gonna do it if she loses.

Java: anyways, todays challenge is a treasure hunt, you'll all be assigned a location to find a key, once you get your key, get to the elimination zone and try to open up one of the chests with the key, one of the chests has the immunity pass, which will give you immunity for tonight's elimination, and will give you sole choice of who goes home next, that's right, tonight is a double elimination.

(*Nusky whispers to exe*)

Nusky: remember, get your key first, then sabotage faker Sky so she can't grab her key.

(*EXE nods*)

Java: now, here you go.

(*java hands the clues of where their key is to the contestants*)

Java: now, go!

(*everyone runs off*)

(*after everyone got their keys*)

Java: ok, open one of the chests.

(*nusky opens hers and gets a mini fridge*)

Nusky: nice, a mini fridge!

(*faker sky tries to open the chests but it doesn't work*)

Faker Sky: hey java, my key doesn't work.

Java: oh yeah, forgot to mention that there are dud keys that won't be able to open any chest.

Faker Sky: fuck!

(*nusky and exe laugh*)

(*faker sky turns into her true form*)