Episode 1

Java: welcome to season four of Funkin battle, as you all remember this location, this was the campgrounds from season one, and a lot of things have changed since we left, like how the island got a little bit more dangerous, anyways, I decided to bring some contestants onto the show, and here they are now.

(*a boat holding all the previous contestants is driving along*)

(*the boat drives past the island*)

Boyfriend: Bappity be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be!!!

Java: I'm kidding, for this season, I decided to bring twenty one brand new contestants onto the campgrounds to compete for one million dollars, and there is the actual boat, going from order when they get out of the boat, we have, nusky, faker sky, orchid, Amy, ava, mini, bosip, ash, Sonic.EXE, Mighty.ZIP, Black Imposter, Green Imposter, Red Imposter, Reginald, Ellie, Black Yoshi, Junior, Britknee, Sasha, Armaros, and Jeffy, and this season will be a banger, so join me and my co hosts right here and right now on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Java: hello newbies, welcome to Funkin battle camp.

Nusky: hm, this place actually looks good.

Orchid: yeah, I might make this island a very beautiful one!

Java: you can orchid, but it would be impossible.

Orchid: why's that?

Java: because, this island has became a toxic waste dump during season two and three, so, there's a lot of danger here.

Amy: danger!

Java: yes Amy, I said danger.

Ava: she doesn't do good with danger java.

Java: don't worry, as long as she stays out of trouble, she can be safe, now, for the team picking challenge, deep in the forest, you will find a checkered line, pass that and I will assign your teams with numbers one, four, seven, ten, thirteen, sixteen, and nineteen being on team one, two, five, eight, eleven, fourteen, seventeen, and twenty being on team two, and three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, eighteen, and twenty one being on team three, now, get moving!

(*java sets off a airhorn and everyone starts running*)

(*a few minutes later*)

(*black Yoshi, nusky, and black imposter make it*)

Black Yoshi: Aw yeah, first place baby!

Java: welcome you threw, black Yoshi, stand on the carpet with the one on it, nusky, stand on the carpet with the two on it, and black imposter, stand on the carpet with the three on it.

(*they stand on their assigned carpets*)

(*jeffy, faker sky, and green imposter make it*)

Jeffy: are we late?

Java: no you ain't jeffy, stand where black Yoshi is, faker sky, stand where nusky is, and green imposter, stand where black imposter is.

(*they stand where they were assigned*)

(*a few minutes later*)