31: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"I'm telling the truth. Announcement and blind date are both unavoidable."

"Why do you have to? Because you giants must have offspring?"

"The day you were injured in a fight, I was already mentally prepared not to have children."

"Since you don't plan to have a child, why do you still have to make an announcement and a blind date?! What's the problem between the two of us???"

"I can have no children, but..."

In the quick dialogue, Yan Yaoting was pushed to the limit, he couldn't hold back and started talking, but he stopped immediately in the middle of the conversation.

Lu Jiuchen grasped the opening he managed to tear open, and continued to ask: "But what? Are there other people forcing you to have children? Your race? Country?"

Yan Yaoting fell silent again.

Lu Jiuchen felt that he was right.

He walked back and forth anxiously in the small space like a trapped animal.

His mother died prematurely in order to give birth to him, so he had a psychological shadow on the birth of offspring.

As he once said to his second brother, if Yan Yaoting was a giant, he would keep a distance from him from the beginning.

He was really sure at the time, because he subconsciously felt that it was impossible for Yan Yaoting to be a giant.

But in fact, he is a giant race.

When this question was suddenly put in front of him, his first reaction was to break up.

But the reason for the breakup was "the man betrayed him because he didn't dare to have children", not "the man is a giant".

There is a huge difference between the two.

In the former, what caused him to break up with the man was that he felt betrayed.

The latter was his fear of giving birth to a man.

In other words, in his subconscious mind, having children has become a secondary conflict between him and a man, while the main conflict is the man's infidelity.

But is the man really unfaithful to him?

If he was unfaithful, why is it so painful now? If he really wanted to be with the thin man, why did he come here to find him?

A man is loyal to him, at least psychologically. That being the case, the main contradiction that caused him to break up with the man no longer exists.

As for secondary conflicts...

After leaving the private restaurant that day, he ran to this strange city alone, and seemed to be living recklessly and chicly, but only he knew how uncomfortable he was.

This kind of huge emotional hole cannot be filled by relying on family and friendship.

It may slowly recover as time goes by, but that recovery is not the growth of new flesh, but a layer of tulle on the wound surface, which can be broken with a poke.

He couldn't let go of Yan Yaoting at all, and couldn't bear the pain of being separated from him at all. He loved this man so much.

Now the only obstacle preventing him from being with a man is having a child, so...

Can he try to overcome obstacles? Maybe it wasn't as scary as he imagined?

give it a try?

If he can't take this step, it's really over for him and the man.