Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]

Start from the beginning

Okay? So, what's the use?
I try reading more... but there's nothing useful.

I turn to page 46.
"Aura Control", Stronger variant of Aura Manipulation, shows more about controlling Aura..... okay...
Page 48 "Semblance"

Unique powers developed by one's soul, most of them require Aura to be used, with few exceptions. Passive Semblances.
Semblances are split into multiple categories. In some cases, a Semblance is formed due to persons current "Desire".
Now, they are split into.

Mainly:
Hereditary: Only shown in persons whose lineage is continued, and it needs to be a strong Semblance for it to become a hereditary one, Ex. Schnee Glyphs, Vasilas Water attraction.

Body: Semblances which affect users bodies, Ex. Some sort of skin hardening.

Manipulation/Control: Capability of using the Semblance on distance. Ex. Controlling a fireball mid-air.

And more....

I close the manual and place it back in the backpack, not noticing it's already got so much darker...
I take my things and went to my cabin.

Opening it... looks like a small room, just bed, desk and toilet, of course separated by door.
I throw my backpack on the bed, and lay on it.

....
Me: A week at most? Huh...

Hey Ashborn.

( What's up kid? )

Tell me what my Semblance, can do. And cannot.

( Your Semblance, "Devouring King, Azkorth" as you call it. Is capable of eating anything dead, killed. And make part of its powers yours.
You regain bits of stamina, Aura or just heal up..... f*ck... )

That all already happened. So? What's more that makes you swear?

( There's... a small chance of you, obtaining devoured targets Semblance....
I really didn't think it through when, I gave it to you )

Wait.... devouring Semblances? But that would require me to... *gulp* Kill more?

( Since it's connected to your Semblance.... I'll tell you this, you can use already dead bodies, as long as a bone remains.... so in short, you can become stronger by becoming a grave-digger....... )

... really?

I'm met with silence.... again....

So I can use, an already dead persons body to increase my power?

*Knock*

Ughh... who?
I get off the bed, and open the door... its captain....

Me: What's up, Cap?

Captain: Waters are clear, so we'll get to Windpath by tomorrows morning.

Me: Thanks.

He only makes a small salute and goes away, as I close the door and jump back on my bed.

I slowly run my Aura around my body... and leave it active for the night....

(Smol skip)

Slowly waking up... I look around and... nothing....

I pick my backpack, and deactivate my Aura.
Leaving the cabin, I went to the upper deck, and just hang by the railing. And look as sight of a city slowly comes out.

Guess, that's the start?

We slowly sail closer, more and more ships around.

I focus a bit on my hea-