"I am listening." I whispered, still looking at Sidra, who is now looking our way. Wala na ang tatay nito ngayon at umalis na.

"Stay with her because," I looked at Soleil as she paused. She is also looking at me, her eyes are melancholy, "Except for me, you're the only thing she got."

Right after Soleil stated that ay siya rin pagdating ni Sidra sa aking harap. She gave me a small smile.

Now, I can't see the smile that she's giving me every time we see each other. Not because it's not the same anymore. That's because right after I saw her encounter with her father, it looks like her smile is not parallel with her eyes.

It looks fake to me now. Nakikita ko na kung paano nito tinatago ang nararamdaman.

"H-Hi. I thought you're going h-home?"

I stared at her, reading her eyes but she averted her eyes on me and looked at Soleil instead.

"Soleil?" She called Soleil with unreadable emotion in her eyes. Parang may tinatanong ito gamit ang mga mata kaya napa buntong hininga ang nakababatang kapatid niya at kinakabahan na napayuko.

"I bring her here because—"

Napapikit sa inis si Sidra at agad na pinutol ang kapatid, "I told you to mind your own business, Soleil Maeve—!"

"I ask where you are to ask you on a date today, Sidra," putol ko dito kaya mabilis pa sa alas kwatro na bumaling ito sa akin, eyes are widen and cheeks are blushing.

I just had to save her sister dahil mukhang sesermonan niya na ito ngayon and it's the only thing that I need to do to divert her attention to somewhere else. I know she's still bothered by whatever her father says.

Nanatili ang tingin ko dito before giving her a comforting smile, "Can we go out tonight?" I tilted my head.

Just like earlier her eyes brimmed with tears pero pinigilan niya iyon na ilabas at sa halip, she gave me a tight lipped smile.

"Of course. I just need to check my last—"

"I got it," putol ni Soleil at tinanguan ang kapatid. "Go."

Dahil sa sinabi na iyon ni Soleil ay hinawakan ko na ang kamay ni Sidra at ngumiti dito.

"I thought you have to work on your mini research," mahina na saad nito at pinisil ang aking kamay.

I just smiled at her before placing my hand on her left cheek. She sighs, getting comfortable with my touch while her eyes are closed.

"It's not bad to rest for a while, right?" I paused as I continued to stroke her cheeks. Ngumiti ako as I saw her eyes looking at mine.

She's my rest. She just doesn't have to know it now.

"Also, I missed you," I whispered at nilagay na ang dalawang kamay sa kaliwa nitong kamay at bahagyang hinaplos iyon.

She gave me a, now, genuine smile before nodding her head and kissed my forehead that made me smile while closing my eyes.

"Let's go to my rest house after eating dinner, hmm?"

"How about I cook for you in your rest house?"

Napangiti ito, "Perfect."

"You know how to cook?"

"Hindi ako mabubuhay ng mag isa sa condo if hindi ako marunong?" I said while rolling my eyes at her as I served her the food that she requested for me earlier.

She ask for menudo kaya iyon na lang ang aking ginawa since kumpleto na rin talaga ang gagamitin sa pagluluto noon. She said that she's planning to cooked it for quite a while na pero 'di niya magawa dahil sobrang busy niya talaga sa acads.